episode 7

The voice resonated through the canteen, unmistakably Kim Taehyung's. His expression was icy, his anger palpable, and his serious demeanor made everyone gulp nervously. Jimin stood beside him, hands tucked into his pockets with a poker face.

They committed the gravest of errors by daring to lay their hands on their brother. Their disregard for their own lives leaves them beyond salvation from these monsters.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, exhausted and wounded from fighting alone, observed the scene with a smirk, enjoying the unfolding drama as he sat on a nearby bench, his lips bloodied and his knees injured.

As Taehyung's anger intensified, his voice carried a chilling weight that filled the canteen with an oppressive silence. His face, once cold and unapproachable, now radiated a fierce intensity that left everyone around him frozen in their tracks - except for Jungkook who sat nearby with a smirk on his face despite being injured from previous fights.

"How dare you," the cold voice escaped Taehyung's lips, casting a heavy pall over the hushed silence of the canteen.

Jinya stood motionless, while Chaoyue and Kari also stood apart.

Jinya watched on nervously alongside Chaoyue and Kari as Taehyung delivered an ominous warning: "

The tension in the air was palpable as everyone waited to see what would happen next. Chaoyue whispered ominously, "This boys is about to endure unbearable pain." The weight of the situation hung heavy in the air, leaving everyone on edge as they waited to see what would unfold.

" The cafe needs to clear out, pronto! Everybody scram, unless you want a piece of this action," he declared with an icy tone, shooting a direct glare at those three boys.

In the blink of an eye, the entire student body was hightailing it out of there, valuing their precious lives. The cafe was left deserted, with only nine people remaining, and an eerie silence settled in.

Jinya was frozen in place, her mind refusing to cooperate with her limbs.

"Oh come on, Jinya, for goodness' sake! Let's skedaddle. Do you have a death wish or something?" Kari exclaimed as she struggled to drag Jinya along.

"Jinya, we're leaving," Chaoyue stated with an air of authority.

"No," was the single word that slipped from Jinya’s lips, her eyes fixed on her brothers.

When Taehyung and Jimin laid eyes on her, Taehyung coldly remarked, "Don't you get it, newbie? Clear out now."

"Leave," Jimin added, but Jinya didn't budge an inch.

"Fine, enjoy being part of this drama. We won’t hold you back," Taehyung said, directing his attention to the boys, and the canteen fell  eerire silent once more.

Jungkook glanced in Jinya's direction but chose to ignore her.

"Yeonjun," Jimin called out as the  there boys finally entered the cafe, emanating the same frosty energy.

One of the boys had some iron rods in his hand. One of them closed the cafe door. As they came near Jimin and Taehyung, they handed one of the iron rod to Taehyung.

"W-who are they, K-Kari?" Jinya stammered, trembling as she looked at the newcomers.

Kari, also trembling, replied, "The guy in the middle is Yeonjun, Jungkook’s friend ,The one who shut the door is Subin, and the dude on his left is Beomgyu."

She answered, barely managing to speak.

Jinya struggled to catch her breath, with Chaoyue holding her hand and urging, "Jinya, please."