episode 3

The night was shrouded in an eerie, profound silence, the streetlights of Seoul city flickering. Jinya, now alone, walked silently with an emotionless expression, carrying a suitcase and making her way through the quiet streets.

Her mind teemed with a myriad of thoughts, her cheeks streaked with dry tears, yet her face remained devoid of any emotion. In just a few weeks , in just one day  had lost everything-her only family, her eomma. There was no one left to console her; she was alone in this hellish world. But her mind was consumed by her father's words, "Jinya, now you have to shift with us. Your mother is no more. You have to come with me. Be ready, dear."

She was shocked that her father showed no sadness about her mother's death. And the biggest challenge loomed ahead-how could she adjust to a new house without her mother, a new atmosphere, and new people? It wasn't going to be easy, not at all.

She stood on the corner of the street, waiting for her father to pick her up and take her to his home. Lost in her thoughts, she was startled by the sound of a horn. Looking up, she saw Seok Kyo's car approaching to pick her up.

"Is this right?" she questioned herself one last time.

"Jinya, come fast," Seok Kyo called from the car. She took a deep breath, looked up, and walked towards the car to get in.

Her new life was about to begin.

As the car started moving, Seok Kyo sat in the backseat with Jinya, who was looking down. Letting out a sigh, Seok Kyo gazed at his daughter and then spoke.

"Jinya, listen carefully. I am going to tell you something very important."

Looking up at him with a confused look, Jinya asked, "What, appa?"

"It's about my family-your family," Seok Kyo continued.

Jinya looked at him and nodded. "You have seven elder brothers in our family. You don't need to get involved with them; they can be rude or cold towards you. Try to ignore them, and if they do something to you, tell me," he said with a calm expression, but Jinya's eyes widened. "Seven brothers," he confirmed.

She didn't know how to react. She hadn't even known she had brothers until now. What on earth was happening with her life?

The car screeched to a halt in front of a gigantic mansion. Jinya's eyes practically popped out of her head as she took in the sheer size of it. It was sixteen times bigger than her old house! She had no idea her father was filthy rich.

As she stepped out of the car, Seok Kyo motioned for her to follow him, and she did so, trailing behind like a lost puppy. The house was ridiculously huge, giving off major royal vibes.

As she walked into the hall, it was deserted, with only Seok Kyo, herself, and a few maids present.

"Is there no one to welcome me?" she inquired, glancing at her father. "Practically, I think no one was here."

Suddenly, a voice broke the silence. "You came, Mr. Kim," it said. When she looked up, she saw a handsome man of around 25 or 26 years old.

Seok Kyo nodded. "Seokjin, meet jinya, your sister," he introduced. Jinya bowed and said, "Hello."

Seokjin maintained his poker face, clearly  showing no interest in her. Seok Kyo instructed a maid to show Jinya to her room, and she followed behind him.

Now alone in the room, only Seokjin and Seok Kyo remained.

Seok kyo with a cold voice " you should said at least hellow to her I know your not interested bu- cut by Seokjin

"Please don't start your lecture now "
He said while rolling his eyes