episode 19

Chaoyue, clearly annoyed, exclaimed, "Ugh, why am I even here? I mean, seriously, why?" She shot a withering look at the group.
"You know what, guys? I'm speechless," she added, her frustration evident.
In response, Jimin, smiling, said, "Hey, you can help us out. Just give us your notes."
"I'm not getting good vibes from that smile on your face," Chaoyue muttered, locking eyes with him in irritation.
Jimin sighed and pleaded, "Come on, help us out. The test is in evening , and after that you can name your price."
With a resigned sigh, Chaoyue acknowledged that she didn't have another choice.
"Fine, give me your number; ," she offered.
"Why?" Taehyung questioned, raising his eyebrows, causing Chaoyue to roll her eyes.

"No need to overthink it; I'll just send you the Damm PDF file," she retorted

Taehyung: "Okay, calm down, it's not a big deal, girl. Just stop getting annoyed."

"Alright, gyus let's get this on the road," Chaoyue declared, as the trio made themselves comfy in their seats.

Jimin and Taehyung whipped out their tablets, eager to jot down the deets from the PDF Chaoyue had sent their way. Meanwhile, Chaoyue dove into her own world of solving... whatever it was she was solving.

But then, out of the blue, Taehyung's brain did a thing, and a giggle slipped out. Jimin shot him a look, the epitome of bewilderment.

Jimin, with a raised brow: "What's got you chuckling, bro?"

Taehyung, barely containing his giggles: "Oh, just some hilarious joke popped into my head."

Now he had Jimin's full attention, who was all ears with a grin plastered on his face.

Jimin urged, "Spill it! I'm dying of boredom here, so hit me with it."

"Alright, brace yourself: "Wife: Look at that drunk guy. Husband: Who is he? Wife: Ten years ago, he proposed to me, and I rejected him. Husband: Oh my God! He's still celebrating..."

two of them lost it, laughter echoing around them.

But Taehyung wasn't done. "Hold up, got another one for ya."

Taehyung, fighting back the laughter: "What do you get when you mix a student with dying?"

Jimin, curious: "what? "

Taehyung, with a triumphant smirk: "Studying!"

Their laughter knew no bounds, while Chaoyue just stared at them, wondering what planet she'd landed on to be in their company.

Chaoyue, annoyedly : "Are y'all done with your little comedy hour? Time to hit the books again."

Taehyung, rolling his eyes: "Ugh, can we not? I'm officially over it. Break time?"