episode 13

Flashback

As Jinya wept in her room, all attention turned to Taehyung. This time, he had truly overstepped the line. It's one thing not to like the less fortunate girl for whatever reason, but calling her a gold digger was a step too far.As she left in tears, Taehyung could feel the weight of disapproving glares upon him. He sighed and looked at his brothers, their faces expressionless.

Taehyung, with a heavy heart, spoke up, "Hyung, I didn't mean to say those things to that girl, but I was just so frustrated, and I guess I unintentionally took it out on her." His voice quivered, betraying the remorse he felt.

Seokjin, his voice cold and stern, replied, "Taehyung, this is not what we agreed upon. You need to learn to control your anger; you often cross the line."

Hoseok chimed in, "You're right, Taehyung. That wasn't the way you should have spoken to her."

Namjoon, his voice filled with authority, commanded, "Go and apologize to her, Taehyung."

Taehyung, with a mix of defiance and confusion, retorted, "I'm sorry, Hyung, but maybe I am rude. I didn't say anything wrong. She was a stranger, and she deserved that."

Jungkook, his voice filled with sincerity, tried to reason with Taehyung, "Seriously, Hyung! How could you call that poor girl a gold-digger? That wasn't right!"

Taehyung, still unwilling to back down, replied, "Whatever, I won't apologize." And with that, he stormed out of the room, leaving everyone in disarray.

Jimin, standing firm, defended Taehyung, "I'm with Taehyung, she was a stranger."

As Jimin left, the remaining members of the group sighed, feeling the weight of the situation.

Hoseok, unable to bear the unresolved conflict, decided to act, "I can't leave like this now." He stood up, and Namjoon , sensing Hoseok 'determination, inquired, "Where are you going, Hyung?"

Hoseok with resolve, answered, "To that girl, Namjoon . She's probably crying now, and she needs someone."

And so, the brothers split, each with a different perspective, but all driven by the desire to make things right and offer support to the girl who had been hurt by their words.