episode 20

In middle of piercing eyes ...

  Jinya couldn't help but notice her brothers casting sharp looks at Ni-ki, like they were plotting to gobble him up in one go, while he nervously grinned, musing on how he ended up in this peculiar situation. Chaoyue, the playful mischief-maker, observed the tension with a hint of jealousy in the air.

With a sly whisper by Jungkook's ear, Jinya questioned, "Why the weird behavior, huh?" Jungkook just rolled his eyes, brushing off her curiosity.

Growing frustrated with the awkward vibes, Jinya decided to step in and diffuse the tension.

"Hey, Ni-ki oppa, my siblings and I prepared a Japanese-Italian fusion feast, and we're all set to dig in together!"

"No!" She was startled by her brothers' sudden outburst, their voices ringing out loudly.

Jimin clarified, "We only cooked for five, and there's no extra plate available."

"That doesn't quite tally," Chaoyue teased, knowing well the animosity her brothers felt towards Ni-ki.

"But what if we share?" Jinya suggested.

"Absolutely not! Sharing is a hard pass. We're not dividing the meal," Taehyung firmly stated.

"Why the reluctance, guys? It's okay, Ni-ki, I'll gladly split my portion with you," she reassured him. "Count me in too," Chaoyue added with a grin.

Taehyung shot her a glance. "Why are you siding with him, Ms. Yang?" "I-

Cut off by Ni-ki .

"Guys, I'm so full. I need a break. Jinya, could you show me to my room? I need some downtime," he requested.

"But oppa, you should come eat with us."

Why are you pushing him when he clearly doesn't want to?" Jungkook asked , annoyed

"He's right, Jinya. I need to rest. I'll make it to dinner, I promise. Please guide me to my room," Ni-ki requested.

Jinya sighed, saying, "Okay, let's go." She escorted Ni-ki to his room, already prepared by the maid.

Shortly after, she returned , to only found Chaoyue was not there and all of them three ingroce in their phone laying on couch

  she suggested, "Shall we eat?"

"Not hungry," Jimin grumbled. Jinya looked around, frustrated.

"Where's Chaoyue?" she asked.

"She's taken off for something urgent," Jungkook replied, not even lifting his gaze.

"She should tell me , she thought-

Well , let's eat then, I'm starving," she urged. "We already said we're not up for it, can you understand that?" Taehyung retorted.

The three of them slouched on the couch , engrossed in their phones. "Jungkook, Jimin, what's with the sudden tension?" Jinya received no answer from either. Irritated, she walked off, leaving them to their own devices.

"Why is she so buddy-buddy with Ni-ki," Jimin grumbled in frustration.

"And calling him 'oppa' when they're the same age, while she addresses us by our names, so disrespectful," Taehyung complained.

Meet , my ride or die Ni-ki,"  Jungkook mimicked her way of speaking.

They were all feeling annoyed or jealous because of Ni-ki, but why? They had accepted  her, or perhaps their protectiven instincts were still lingering. Little did they realize, this wasn't the best approach. Getting too involved with her would only bring hurt in the long run.

Short Chapter

Comment your thoughts on it

For  unlocked next part 30+ comment and 33 + votes