episode 9

Jinya sat at the dining table, confidently digging into her breakfast sandwich, while Jennie diligently set the table. In the midst of her work, Jennie casually inquired, "So, Jinya, I heard you've got two whole weeks off. What are your plans?"

With a mischievous wink, Jinya replied, "Oh, I've got some pretty epic plans lined up. I'm going to make the most of every single moment."

Intrigued, Jennie pressed further, "Like what?" The air was thick with curiosity, even Yoongi, lounging on the sofa, seemed interested.

Nonchalantly, Jinya responded, "Oh, nothing much. Just going to lock myself in my room, binge-watch K-dramas, catch up on sleep, and indulge in all my favorite foods."

Their replies were met with amusement, as they realized this girl was all about enjoying her holiday, contrary to their assumptions that she was a typical shopaholic money-lover.

"Alright then," Jennie said, visibly relieved, as she returned to organizing the plates.

As Jinya finished her sandwich and rose from her seat, she turned to Jennie and pleaded, "Unnie, I'm heading to my room. Could you please send me some lasagna?"

Concern crept into Jennie's eyes as she cautioned, "Are you sure? It's not the healthiest choice, it might add to your weight."

Disregarding the concern, Jinya employed her best puppy-dog eyes, "I don't care, I just want it, please!"

"Fine," Jennie relented, but her phone began to buzz, interrupting their conversation.

Jennie gazed at the phone and said, "Jinya, it seems important. Can I—"

"You nodded, sure," Jinya replied, nodding as Jennie darted off for a moment.

Jinya sat in her seat, waiting for Jennie.

Soon, Jennie returned with a worried look, approaching Seokjin with her head hung low.

"Sir, my mother is very ill and in the hospital. Can I go? It's an emergency, please," she implored.

Seokjin thought for a moment and said, "Yeah, okay, but ask Jinya first if she needs you."

Jennie nodded and went over to Jinya.

"J-inya, I have to leave. My mother has been hospitalized. Can I, please? I will try to come back soon," Jennie asked, her mind filled with thoughts of her mother and her absence during this time of need.

As Jennie poured out her worries, Jinya's mind raced with thoughts of her own mother. She empathized with Jennie and said emotionally, "Why are you even asking, Jennie? Go, I get it, you don't need to ask. Mom's always comes first."

Jennie nodded and left, leaving Jinya lost in thought about her own mother. BTS noticed her mood, but who cares?

Jinya tried to reel in her emotions and murmured to herself, "Now I have to make my own food," but Hoseok overheard.

Hoseok asked without even looking at her, "Can't you call another maid?"

Jinya shot back, "Oh, no, I can make the most delicious food, I know," flipping her hair. Hoseok looked at her, puzzled.

"Don't give me that look," she added. Seokjin interrupted her, saying, "Kid, you don't need to. You'll burn your hand. I'll make..." but was cut off by Jinya.

"No, no need. I can make. I'm going," she declared as she headed into the kitchen.

BTS watched her, and Jimin wondered, "Is she really seventeen years old?" referring to her behavior.