episode 24

Next morning

Jinya woke up suddenly at 7 am and was surprised by the time. Her eyes widened as she quickly grabbed her towel and hurried to the bathroom. While taking a quick shower, she washed her hair, dressed in her uniform, and then headed to Jennie to get her hair styled, as Jennie usually did it for her every day.

As Jennie fixed her hair, she caught her reflection in the mirror and playfully remarked to ", see gyus your beautiful jinya is ready

As she joined her brother in dinning for breakfast

Jinya: "Hello, everyone."

Seokjin: "Good morning, Jinya."

She greeted them all, receiving responses from everyone except the twins.

As the maid served the food, they began to eat, and in the midst of this, Namjoon spoke up.

Namjoon: "Jinya, we need to have an important conversation with you, so please don't leave."

Jinya looked at him and silently nodded in acknowledgment.

After finishing breakfast, Jinya picked up her bag and headed downstairs to find everyone gathered in the hall.

Jinya: "Mr. Kim, you mentioned you wanted to talk about something with me, right?"

Namjoon: "Yes, but..."

Interrupted by Yoongi, who spoke coldly.

Yoongi: "Jinya, as part of this family, there are rules that you must have to follow ."

Jinya nodded quietly.

Seokjin continued in a serious tone.

Seokjin: "You can't go out late at night without informing me or any elder, unless it's absolutely necessary."

Yoongi added, "You cannot talk back to us; as elders, we deserve respect."

Taehyung : "I know Mrs. Kang didn't teach you, but it's normal manner to nod or say yes or no when an elder speaks to you."

Jinya: "My mother taught me better than than you ever learn Taehyhung "

With a firm tone, she defended her mother's teachings.

Taehyung clenched his fist.

Taehyung: "You shouldn't-"

Seokjin interjected sternly, "Taehyung..."

As Namjoon spoke coldly.

Namjoon: "You must show respect in every situation and not disrespect us."

Jinya nodded in agreement.

Hoseok added, "You're not allowed to enter the basement or the fourth floor."

Although she wanted to ask questions, she remained silent as instructed.

Jimin said, "You're not permitted to date until you're 21."

She nodded, seemingly unaffected, but Taehyung's next statement left her shocked.

Taehyung: "You can't mention Ms. Kang or speak about her if you want to leaves in this house ,you have to leave outside her belongings from this house. If you don't , there will be consequences."

This time, Jinya couldn't hold back.
Jinya firmly expressed her stance to Taehyung, "I can't abide by this rule. I won't leave my mother's memories and belongings behind; I can't discard them."

Taehyung responded with a darkened tone, "You can't."

Despite his tone, Jinya stood her ground

Jinya: "I'm sorry, Taehyung, but I can't follow this rule. I refuse to leave my mother's memories and belongings. I can't just get rid of them."

Jinya, standing firm: "Who are you to dictate rules when you don't even acknowledge me as your sister?"

Before the situation escalated further, Jungkook , said "You don't have to, Jinya. Let's go, we're running late."

Jinya nodded silently but was stopped by Seokjin, who said, "You're going with your brothers, Jinya."

Surprised, Jinya asked, "Why?"

Jungkook stepped in, "Because I want you to."

As he led her towards the gate without letting her protest, all attention shifted to Taehyung, who sighed, not prepared for another lecture.

Taehyung: "Please, not now."

Seokjin whispered, ", Taehyung, please don't do things you may regret later," before leaving.

As the siblings arrived at school, attracting some  attention, Jinya exclaimed with a smile, "Oh God, Jungkook, it's been so long since we went to school! I'm excited."

But Jungkook, with a serious expression, held her hand and guided her towards the corridor, causing whispers and shock among the students.

Some students exchanged glance md whispers "Are they dating?" "Why are they holding hands?"

Feeling uncomfortable with the stares and talks , Jinya whispered to Jungkook, "Please stop holding my hand; everyone is watching."

Jungkook replied, "So what? I'm holding my sister's hand," as he continued to walk holding her hand.

Feeling uneasy about the attention, Jinya thought to herself, "This is what I didn't want... Everyone in the campus loves me. If they find out I'm their sister, they might hate me, and I don't want that to happen... But this Jungkook is making it obvious... ."

Jinya nervously asked Jungkook,

"J-Jungkook, please let go of my hand," to which Jungkook responded firmly, "It's OPPA for you from now on!"

Jinya protect : I won't

his eyes darkened he stop and then looked at her  , whick make Jinya shiver down her  spine

Jinya, sighing, said : "Oppa "
She couldn't argue against him

when his face suddenly lit up with a smile.

Jungkook said, "That's my best little sister, but no, I can't let you go,"

loosening his grip slightly and continuing to lead her.

Jinya pleaded, " jungkook P-please, let me go," but Jungkook stood his ground with a threatening look.

Jinya looked around for help but found the hallway empty. She whispered, "Oppa, the class is here. Please let go of my hand now."

Ignoring her request, Jungkook dragged her into the classroom, where Mrs. Lee asked on their lateness.

Jungkook calmly said , "She was late because of me."

Mrs. Lee addressed Jinya, "Hope this won't happen again."

Jinya nodded and was about to sit by Kari when Jungkook grabbed her hand again, pulling her towards his seat.

Confused, Jinya asked, "Now what?"

Jungkook replied with a  cold look, " from Now on , you're sitting with me."

Jinya tried to protest but stopped when she saw his glare, obediently taking the seat beside him, where he sat smiling.

Jungkook: your a good kid

as they prepared to focus on their studies.

During their study session, Mrs. Lee suddenly spoke up,

"Students! I have an announcement."

As all eyes turned towards her, Mrs. Lee continued,

"We have a new transfer student joining us."

Introducing himself, the new student, greeted everyone with a friendly voice , "Hello, everyone. I'm Han Jay-min."

As he looked at everywhere but when his gaze landed on Jinya, she felt a shiver run down her spine, his intense dark eyes seemingly piercing into her soul.