My bad boy (a one direction fan fiction)

Hello my name is Tayla! i live in bradford and i am currently attending my last year at high school. thats all you really need to know about me...oh and i have a twin brother names Louis. he is ten minutes older than me but he is so much more immature than me. he doesnt like my boyfriend Zayn he thinks he's a bad influence and is scared Zayn will lead me into bad things. but i dont see anything that bad with Zayn i mean he can get angry but he's really nice afterwards and plus he's absolutely gorgeous. 

 I woke up to the sound of my ringtone. HOW EARLY WAS IT?

i looked at my digital clock it was 4am who was calling me at 4am?! i groaned and answered it rubbing my eyes because i was so tired. The caller ID indicated that it was infact my boyfriend Zayn calling me. sometimes i wished that he would be more considerate of the fact that i was sleeping.

'Hey Zayn,' i answered

'Hey babe were you sleeping?' he asked

'Na i was sky diving,' i said laughing

he didnt find it funny.

'Yeah anyway i was at this party and it just finished but i cant get back into my house cos i forgot the key and my parents would kill me if they found out i was out this late,' he said

'So?' i asked

'yeah can i come to yours till the morning?' he asked

he asked if as if it was a question. it wasnt a question i knew i had to say yes. that was the thing about being Zayn's girlfriend i didnt have much of a choice.

'Yeah,' I Replied

'Cool i'll be there in five,' he said

'Yeah just make sure not to wake up my family,' i said

but he had already hung up. i was quite offended that he hadn't asked me to come to the party i mean i was his girlfriend for goodness sake! but maybe it was a guy party. i didnt know the details and i was too scared to ask Zayn them (yep i was scared of my boyfriend) 

i lay awake peering out of the window waiting for Zayn;s car to swoop in. i really hoped he didnt have music blaring. Louis would definatly wake up! and so will all my neighbours 

Louis hated Zayn so much. Zayn was the bad boy of our year he was always skipping school and getting in detention. Louis really didn't know why i was with him he said we were completly different people but i dont know i liked being with Zayn. the fact that he was so bad made it exciting for me. Louis' room was on the other side of the house so it was fine he wouldn't likely wake up and my parents they could sleep through an earthquake. 

my best friend Niall, always tells me that i deserve to be treated better by Zayn. he says that to Zayn i'm just another doll. i was so annoyed at Niall whenever he said this because he didnt get me and Zayn's relationship he loved me! and i loved him! whu didnt people understand this?

I do remember before i became Zayn's girlfriend i was absolutly terrified of Zayn and his best friend Harry.

flashback:

i never looked them in the eye and kept well out of way, they used to bully Niall a bit by calling him a leprecorn because of his irish accent because Niall used to live in Ireland before he moved to Bradford when he was 14 and became my best friend. his accent still hasn't gone. 

I was absolutly terrified of them and everything they did sent shivers down my spine. thankfully i wasn't in any of their classes ( i had much better grades then them). My grades started getting worse when i became Zayn's girlfriend but i dont care they will get better.