chapter 8

the next morning, i decided to change my style. i felt i was a new person . i wasn't a goody-two shoes anymore. i decidedd to dress like Zayn.

I put on a leather jacket, a black vest top underneath. Black jeans with rips in them and black doc martens. i straightened my hair and put alot of eye-liner on, i looked like a bad girl and i liked it. 

I rushed out the house, i didnt want my parents to see me like this, they would order me to change they would say it gives people the wrong impression of me. i decided to walk to school because i didnt want to drive with Louis. 

'Louis i'm walking,' i shouted

'Are you sure?' Louis asked

'Yeah,' i said

i began walking to school. i got funny looks from people on the street and i wasn't so sure on how to take it. i wasd used to getting no attention whatsoever and now i had attention. and i guess any attention is better than none. i walked proudly.

'Woah, Tayla Tomlinson is that you?' Liam asked, he was walking on the same path as me.

'Oh hey Liam,' i said

'You look....nice,' he said

'Thanks,'  i said

'I heard from Louis that you are back with Zayn?' Liam asked

'Yup,' i said and i put bubblegum in my mouth and blew it.

Liam looked unsure and awkward. i wasnt giving him my funn attention. we walked in silence for a while. Liam and i finally went different paths. i felt bad for not talking properly with Liam but i thought he was so boring i couldn't be bothered with it all. 

i got looks from everyone at school as i walked in. 

I heard whispers 'She's back with Zayn,' 

'That slut,' 

'Poor girl she's with Zayn,'

'i wonder how many crimes they have done together,' 

i walked to Zayn's locker. he had pulled a prank with Harry on a teacher and i saw them getting really told off. most people would have taken the telling off seriously but Harry and Zayn were laughing their heads off. i could only ttalk to Zayn when Louis wasn't watching because i wasn't alloweed to see him.

Zayn and Harry were in fits of laughter after and walked towards me.

'Wow babe you look hot,' Zayn said checking me out.

I sighed in relief i just wanted to impress him!

'Yeah you do,' Harry said

Zayn elbowed him in the stomach.

i laughed and said 'Zayn do you need to tell me something?' 

'Yeah i do,' Zayn said

Zayn then saw Niall walk towards us, Niall smiled at me i was too scared to smile at him back and i should have said something to distract Zayn from Niall but i didnt. Zayn stuck his leg out and Niall tripped over it, it sent him flying a few metres and Niall landed in a bucket of paint. (the bucket was there because a door was being painted). the whole corridor burst out laughing. Niall was so embarrased and i felt so bad for him. 

I was about to go help him wash up but then Zayn said 'Don't help him,' 

i nodded and then i saw Louis coming. 'Zayn turn around,' i said

Zayn did so. ( we werent supposed to be talking) so i moved away from Harry and Zayn.

Louis was the only one that helped Niall, Louis gave me an evil glare and shook his head. i felt so bad for Niall but i had to stop. a bad girl doesnt feel guilt. Louis walked away with Niall and Zayn took me  into an empty room to talk before first period.