chapter 27

A/N SORRY IT HAS TAKEN AGES FOR THE LAST CHAPTER TO COME

the court session took ages, it was scary as it was determining my fate. i closed my eyes and hoped this was all a dream but it didn't work i would do anything to go back to life as it was. 

finally the Court came to a decision. i gulped.

'Zayn Malik and Harry styles you are guilty with stealing and kidnapping Niall Horan but not of gang-culture or having any relations with Justin, therefore you will serve 6 months in jail,' 

Zayn and Harry looked like they were going to cry but weere a bit relieved that the punishment wasn't too harsh. the punishment was actually suprisingly nice. 

'Niall Horan it has come to the conclusion that you are not at all guilty,' 

Niall sighed in relief.  so did i. then i realised it was time for my sentancing. i closed my eyes hoping i wouldn't have to go to jail. my heart beated  so fast i thought it was going to explode. 

'Tayla Tomlinson, your brother Louis Tomlinson found you in a house with Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Harry styles were you there unvoluntarily were you forced to go with them?' 

'No. i went voluntarily it was 100 percent my decision,' i said truthfully i didnt have to run away with Zayn but i did.

Niall looked at me. he wanted me to lie but i couldn't and i wouldn't. lying wasn't going to help me now. 

The judge looked at Zayn 'Zayn Malik, answer me truthfully had Tayla Tomlinson comitted any of the stealings or kidnapping you did,'

i expected Zayn to say that i did. if he went down so did i. but zayn never fails to shock me. 

'She did not commit any crime at all, she just came with us half the time she didn't know what we were doing, she tried to convince us not to kidnapp Niall but we didn't listen. she is 100 percent innocent,' 

my mouth flew open, i couldn't believe it Zayn saved me. i looked over to him and i mouthed 'Thank you,' 

'Alright Tayla you are innocent you will not be prosecuted but for failing to come to the police when you were aware of what Zayn and Harry were doing you will have to pay a fine of £400,' 

i sighed in relief, i was so happy i was free. Niall found my hand under the table and we held it. 

after the court hearing i ran to hug Louis and i thanked him only about a million times. 

'You are honeslty the best brother in the entire world, i was so stupid running away with Zayn,' 

'Yes you were,' Louis laughed

Louis and my parents would really tell me off when i got home i  was sure of it but i didnt care. when i got back to school hopefully nobody would treat me differently but they wouldn't think of me as a baddie because the fact that i was innocent would get round and Niall is my boyfriend / life was good. lets just hope i pass this biology exam so i can become a vet :p

THE END!