chapter 12

Harry was driving, i was crying while Zayn was trying to comfrot me by slobbering me with kisses,  much to Niall's dismay. 

not going to lie, the kisses did make me feel better. 

Harry drove to a random abandonded flat in the middle of nowhere. the place gave me the creeps. Zayn held my hand as we walked in. they were giving Niall more freedom, they didnt tie him up or anything they just let him walk behind us. Niall was scared but had noone to comfort it.

'Wow Harry you really planned in advance,' i said

'Yep had alot of time during school,' Harry said

The flat was abandoned but had basic furniture. there were only one room though with a double bed. but there were two couches.

'me and tayla will take the bed, Harry will take this couch and Niall will take the other couch,' Zayn said

we nodded and Harry instantly fell asleep on the couch, And so did Niall. i hadn't really talked to Niall during his time kidnapped. i guess i was a bit too scared to talk to him because he didnt want to talk to me. 

me and Zayn fell asleep instantly aswell without any giggling or chatter. all Zayn said before we slept was 'I am so sorry for getting you into this,' 

and then i drifted into sleep.

the next morning, i woke up and went into the main room where Harry and Niall were sleeping to get some water because i was thirsty. Harry had a water bottle in his rucksack, i am sure he wouldn't mind if i took it. 

while i rummaged through his rucksack i found some sheets of paper with writing in them.

he had wrote on them as a sort of diary thing, i riskily unscrunched the sheets to see what they wrote.

Harry wrote with messy handwriting which was barely readable

-I MISS HOME! I WANT TO GO HOME! WE ALL HATE IT HERE! BUT WE CANT SAY ANYTHING 

-I MISS MY MUM

-I LOVE TAYLA BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?

-I AM A CRIMINAL AND I HATE IT

-I MISS SCHOOL I MISS SAFETY

-I WANT TO RUN HOME AND SNUGGLE IN MY BED IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

-ZAYN AND TAYLA HAVE EACH OTHER TO KEEP EACH OTHER SAFE, WARM ,UNLONELY AND TO LOVE I HAVE NOBODY! I HAVE NEVER FELT SO ALONE.

harry? harry styles wrote this. oh my god, he was such a good actor then. Just as i put the sheets back and i reached for the water bottle. Harry woke.

'What are you doing?' he said sleepily

'sorry harry just was thirsty,' i said

'Oh okay,' he said

he then suprised me. he wrapped his hands around my waist and took me into the couch so i was practically snuggling with him.

'Harry what are you doing?' i asked nervously

'I just need someone to hug,' Harry said

'Harry i understand that but,' i said

'You smelll nice without any perfume,' Harry said holding me tightly

'Erm thanks?' i said

'Zayn is so lucky, sleeping there with you, oh how i wish it was me,' Harry said

i tried to wriggle away but he held me tight as if i was his comforter, his teddy.

'I have been so lonely please dont leave me,' Harry pleaded

i felt bad for trying to wriggle out but i wasn't Harry's girlfriend i was Zayn's.

'Harry, i am Zayn's-' i started but got cut off.

'I have been so lonely and i hate being a thief,' Harry said

i sighed not knowing what to say.

'But baby you can call me a thief,' Harry said sleepily  hugging me tightly 

'Harry please-' i started

Just then the door creaked open revealing a very tired, confused Zayn.

'What the fuck is going on here?' Zayn shouted

Harry let go of me and i jumped up. Zayn looked so upset and walked back into the room.

'Wait Zayn let me explain it's not my fault!' i shouted but Zayn had locked the room. was he crying?

i glared at Harry who looked guilty . i was banging on Zayn's door. Harry got up and came to where i was.

'Mate open up,' Harry tried

Zayn opened the door and looked pufffy-eyed and angry! pure anger.

'How could you do this to me?' Zayn shouted at me

he was  talking to me not to Harry as if it was my fault entirely.

'It wasn't me, Harry pulled me,' I said

'Oh quit the crap! i love you Tayla but you clearly don't, i knew this would happen i knew you would fall for Harry,' Zayn said hurt

this woke Niall up.

'Harry came on to me!' i shouted

'He wouldn't do that he's my best friend,' Zayn said

i looked shocked as Zayn banged the door close. i cried. but this time there was noone to comfort me.