chapter 10

the ride was long and i didnt look at Niall for the whole of it, we were going somewhere else to a different place to stay and i wondered where it was. i wondered what the boys would do to Niall.

we finally go there we arrived at a flat  and i jumped out the van, Harry took Niall and i was forced into the flat. it was much nicer than the other one and i sat and made myself comfy. Zayn came and sat by me. 

'Zayn what are they doing with Niall?' i asked

'Dont worry about that, we'll sort that out,' Zayn smiled pecking me on the lips.

we then kissed for ages and when we departed, we realised that Harry and Niall were standing behind us looking at us. we both blushed in embarrasment. Niall glared at me as if he didnt know me. i didnt look at him and carried on looking at Zayn, pretending that i knew what they were talking about and pretending that i was happy with them. Zayn was nice to me that day, Niall was locked in one of the rooms the whole day i tried not to worry about him too  much because Zayn wouldn't like that and it would result in a slap. we switched on the news and me and Niall were the headlines.

'Still on the hunt for 17 year old Tayla Tomlinson, who mysteriously dissapeared from her home on Sunday night, family believes that she has run away with her boyfriend 18 year old Zayn Malik who has also dissapeared, sources link this to the dissapearance of 17 year old Harry styles, these three dissapearances were friends in high school,' 

then the one about niall 

'A school boy went on a field trip to a local theatre and has dissapeared. 18 year old Niall Horan was with the school but then went for a walk round the nearby shops alone and was never to be seen again, Niall goes to the same school as the other kids Harry,Zayn and Tayla could these all be linked?' 

they then had interviews with our parents, When they showed my family my heart sank they looked so upset and broken. i couldnt bare to watch so i got up and went to me and Zayn's bedroom. 

'Hey babe,' Zayn said walking into the room 'Dont be sad, you have me,' 

i nodded and he came and sat me on his lap and kissed my cheeks.

'Sorry about today and yesterday's slapping i really dont mean it, i just got stressed and i am so sorry,' he said

'Its ok,' i said 

we hugged and talked and giggled for ages. Zayn said the crime will start to decrease and we will find a place to settle down and get a job and forget about the crime. he knew i was stressed about the crime and i hated him doing it. when i asked about what they were going to do with Niall he didnt answer. 

'Okay so me and Justin are going to get take away for everyone what will everyone like?' Zayn asked

'I'll have chinese takeaway,' Harry said

'same,' i said

they nodded and were about to leave.

'Should i ask what Niall wants?' i asked

'No boil him some rice or something but dont give him much,' Zayn said and left with Justin. 

i sighed they really were treating Niall bad. i was quite scared about being alone with Harry. 

Harry sat and watched a movie i sneaked behind him into Niall's room. 

he was tied to a chair staring into blankness. he looked scared when i walked in. poor Niall tied up like this for hours!

'Niall are you ok?' i asked coming closer to him

'Dont fucking talk to me,' he said

'Niall i want to help you,' i said