chapter 18

LOUIS P.O.V

not many people have been talking to me at school because they all hate my sister because what they have been saying on the news. they all think she's a murderer, i cant believe they believe what they say on the news. i mean they all know Tayla, they all have had classes with her they surely know that she would never do something like that? but the news has a way of fooling people it's even making me think that Tayla is part of it. 

There's been news reporters and everything at our school and some people have even been taken out of this school because they are afraid that their kids would turn the way they thing Tayla,Zayn,Harry and Niall did. It's been a hard week. i have been bullied so much people blame me for what they think Tayla did. i have had punches, beatings, my books stolen and my locker trashed and no one is defending me they are all blaming it. i hate it! i try and convince people that Tayla has been framed but i have no proof so no one believes me. Everytime i go down the corridor i get tripped, punched or something its horrible. Ironic isn't it? the two biggest bullies have left the school (harry and Zayn) and i am getting bullied more since they have left. The only friend i think i have now is Liam who doesnt go to the same school. i have been spending increasing time with Liam because of this. 

Even the teachers are being meaner to me! nowhere is safe! everyone blames me! its unfair. our school is getting a bad reputation and the head isn't very happy about it at all. and he aswell is blaming me. i used to love school but since Tayla left and since the news came to everyones view i hate it so much. 

today i walked down the corridor and a boy named Austin Mahone came up to me, he pushed me over and poured his water bottle on my crouch area on my trousers then he shouted 'Louis is related to a criminal and also cannot control his bladder, his parents must be proud,' 

everyone erupted in laughter and i walked away quickly only to be greeted by a boy named Jaden smith who punched me in the gut and walked away. why were the blaming me for something i have not done? i wish i could tell tayla how much pain she has caused me but i had a feeling that i will  never see her again and if i did it would be at a court hearing which she didnt deserve i am sure of  it! but above it all i missed my sister so much, the house was empty without her, our parents were less lively and i missed her so much and i hope she missed me aswell. 

if she gets caught, i'll stand by her in court and support herand Niall but i will never ever support Zayn or Harry, never ever.

the topic of conversation in school was the same and i hated hearing people saying bad things about my sister so i had to basically cover my ears the whole day. i heard things like

'Harry was such a manwhore he used me i am glad he's gone,'

'harry and zayn were hot though,'

'why would they escape with that tayla girl? shes ugly,' 

'imagine them in prison, i hope they get caught,'

'i wonder where they are,'

'i bet Tayla is pregnant,'

that thought came to my mind and it scared me. Zayn and Tayla were planning a life together what if they have a baby? i clenched my fists just thinking about Zayn doing that to my sister. but imagine their baby having zayn as a father. i really hoped that she wouldn't get pregnant because number one she's way too young number 2 it will be impossible to get a decent job now. but then i thought the fact that she is on the wanted list makes the chances of her gettign a decent job impossible. oh tayla why did you have to do this to yourself?