chapter 22

NIALL'S P.O.V

i watched Tayla's eyes close and her body seemed to relax.

'oh my god oh my god,' I whimpered. her eyes were closed, her body lifeless. i was in shock i could barely move. she cant be dead! she has to be alive. i started to panic but i was still in shock so i just stared at her body.  Zayn and Harry rushed back into the room carrying the first aid kit and they both examined her body and they looked mortified. 

'Is she dead?' Zayn whimpered

i looked back to him, he had tears, Harry looked a bit sad aswell they both didn't want to be murders! but i was so angry at Harry. i felt like killing him.

'Let me check,' i said barely above a whisper. seeing her like this not knowing if she was alive or not sucked all energy out of me.  i was scared to check if she was alive incase she was dead and i would know for sure that she was dead atleatt now there was a possibility that she was alive. 

I put my  hand against her chest, i was shaking like anything. i didnt know what to feel or what to do i felt dead the amount of shock and the amoont of grief was going through. i hated this feeling of uncertinaty.

Harry and Zayn remained silent as i put my hand against her chest and to my relief there was a heartbeat. a whoosh of relief swept over me and my body seemed to drop as if a huge horrible weight had been taken off. 

'She's alive, she has a pulse. shes unconcious though,' i informed Zayn. i wouldn't even look at Harry. 

Zayn smiled with relief and so did Harry, Zayn smiled at Harry in relief. why was he being so nice to Harry? didn't zayn realise that Harry could have been Tayla's murderer? 

i put my hand back on her chest but her pulse was abnormal. it was getting slower and slower, it was not beating properly. 

'Shit,' i shouted 

i started to panic, i amputated her chest like i had learnt in a first aid course. i tried to retrieve her heart beat but it wasnt working it was just getting slower and slower. I had tears streaming down my face while i was desperatly trying.

'NO TAYLA NO STAY WITH ME,' i said while crying

'whats going on?' Zayn asked rushing next to me

'her heart beat is failing,' i said while amputating 

'is there anything i can do?' zayn asked

'water bring me water,' i said paniacked

Zayn rushed to the kitchen poured a glass of water and came back.

'this fucking thing isn't working,' i almost screamed while amputating

'dont give up,' Zayn said

'Open her mouth and pour the water inside,' I said

i wasnt sure if this would make anything better i wasn't sure if it would make it worse. i was so desperate i was trying anything. Zayn obeyed and poured drips of water down her throat. but she wouldn't swallow. the water kept dripping out. 

'Its not working,' Zayn said

i was amputating for ages and then i stopped and Zayn looked at me concerned. i put my hand on her chest and there was no heart beat....

'her pulse is gone,' i shouted i burst out in tears and Zayn had tears streaming down his face, Harry was gobsmacked. 

'I need to give her the kiss of life,' i said 

i just thought of this idea then, it was the only way to do it. the only chance we had.

'I can do it,' Zayn said voluntring himself

'I know how to do it i took a first aid course,' i said 

i placed my lips onto Tayla's and gave her my breathe. i must have been kissing her for ages but finally her body started to move and i took my lips off and she opened her eyes and choked. 

i pratically leaped for joy she was alive! she was alive! 

Zayn smiled a big broad smile and patted me on the back and so did Harry. 

she was opening her eyes slowly, so Zayn brought her a pillow and tucked it under her head. 

'Thanks for saving my girlfriend,' Zayn said to me

'Yeah thanks,' Harry said

'Dont fucking talk to me harry, you almost killed her, she would be dead if i hadn't taken a first aid course last year,' Niall spat

Harry looked down. 

 i was so happy that she was alive, the minutes when i wasn't sure if i would ever see her and speak to her again were the most painful minutes of my life. so without thinking i went back to her and kissed her full on, she was barely awake but her reflexes told her to kiss back so she did passionatly. 

I thought Zayn wouldn't mind me kissing her since i had earned the right to because i saved her but ofcourse he did mind and while i was kissing her he swore really loudly and came over to me and through me off Tayla. 

'What the fuck Niall?' Zayn spat

I didnt respond, when he threw me it really hurt. 

Tayla then fully opened her eyes and got up, she smiled at me and then glared at Zayn and Harry. 

she came to stand next to me. and placed a kiss on my cheek.

'thanks for saving my life,' she said 

'anyday,' i replied

Zayn and Harry were standing there awkwardly. 

Just then outside we heard police sirens really loudly. 

'DID YOU FUCKING REPORT US TO THE POLICE NIALL? I AM GOING TO KILL YOU,' Harry shouted violently

i looked at Niall shocked.

had he reported them to the police when i told him to wait?

what was going to happen now?

Harry was about to pounce on Niall even though Niall hand't confirmed if he had or not. when we got a knock on the door.

'POLICE OPEN THE DOOR,' the policeman ordered

we all stood frozen