Chapter 19

we left the hotel and made our way to our new house. we had to take the bus again, this time many people were giving us strange looks. 

'Zayn i think they know its us,' i whispered to Zayn

'shh dont make it obvious,' Zayn said

I sighed and covered my face with my hood, i was pretending that it was cold outside. 

Niall sat with me. 'Do you think she left with that guy she snogged in the lobby?' Niall asked

i was growing tired of his Alice questions. he was thinking way too much into it. bottom line she left with our money, thats all he should of cared about i mean he told me himself that he didn't like her that much. 

'I dont know Niall,' i sighed 

He got fidgity and so did i, the bus ride lasted forever. 

we bought the house and went straight it. Harry ran to bugzy his room. There were 3 rooms in the house, One for Niall, one for harry and one for me and Zayn. The house wasn't the best house but obviously it wouldn't be that great i mean we gave them hardly any money. 

Our neighbours greeted us with baskets of fruit and choclates, they were oblviious to the news. We thanked them but Harry warned us not to eat them. But Niall being NIall had already dived into the box of choclates and didnt stop after Harry's warning. 

Zayn took me to our room and we had a 'fun time' if you get what i mean...

He carried me in bridal style and started kissing my neck and then the rest was fairly self-explanatory. 

Niall and Harry were watching the small tv downstairs after me and Zayn were done we walked downstairs to find them arguing. we sighed, they were like our two little children. 

'What are you guys arguing about this time?' I sighed

'If your arguing about what tv program to watch i'll choose one,' I said

'We can't decide on the volume...'Niall said

me and Zayn burst out laughing. Niall and Harry looked at us confused and i rolled my eyes still laughing. 

'Well did you guys have a good time?' Harry asked

making me blush alot.

'God we could hear you all the way from down here, you filthy animals,' Harry said mimacing a tiger. Harry burst out into laughter and started to embarass me and Zayn but mimacing our sounds. 

i cringed with embarrasment. Niall looked at me awkwardly, i knew he wanted to be in Zayn's position. Then Thankfully Zayn changed the subject. 

'I think we should roam around the village area see what jobs we can get, remeber use your fake name and comb your hair differently to what the picture has,' Zayn said

we agreed and put on our coats and shoes and set out seperatly into the village. I wasn't nervous about walking alone i mean it was a nice small safe village. 

On the other side of the village there was an animal shelter place. it wasn't a vet clinic, no i would have to have grades to work there but it was working with animals. 

'Hello dear,' The woman at the desk said 

'Hi i am looking to work here,' 

'Do you have your reseme or cv here?' She asked

'Erm no,' I said

'Identification qualifications?' She asked

'Erm no,' i replied a bit embarrased