chapter 1

it was sunday morning and i had to make sure i woke early to wake up Harry and Zayn so they could get out of the house before my parents and brother woke. It was 9am and i know the boys must've been tired they have only had about 5 hours sleep. I was scared to wake them up, i know Zayn was a deep sleeper and he hated being woken up. 

'Zayn.' i whispered into his ear. he didnt wake up. i placed my hands on his shoulder trying to shake him to wake him up. i was really careful on what i did to wake him up because i was scared of his reaction when he woke up. 

'Babe,' i whispered again shaking him. he was such a deep sleeper.

I tried saying everything to get the boys up but nothing would work and i really didnt want to resort to putting a loud noise in their ear. 

i finally said 'Tayla is naked' 

they both immediatly opened their eyes and got up. perverted teenage boys.

'No your not!' Zayn said rubbing his eyes frowning

i chuckled 'I needed something to wake you up,' i said

'Why this early?' Harry said groaning

'Sorry its just i want to get you guys out before my parents woke up, sorry,' i said now thinking this wasn't a good idea. 

they both frowned at me.

'sorry,' i repeated

i was scared as Zayn approached me. but then to my suprise he kissed my cheek and said 'its ok babe i understand,' 

i really liked it when Zayn was caring like this, i wished that he was always like this but i guess nobody is perfect. 

'Can we use the shower?' Harry asked

'Yeah sure, use my bathroom,' i said opening my onsuite bathroom for them. 

'Ok i'll go first,' Harry said 

when Harry was showering. Zayn asked 'Why does your brother Lucas hate me?'

'Erm his name is louis and he doesnt hate you babe, hes just being a typical protective brother,' i said

'Well he better not have a problem with me because i'm staying with you forever,' he said placing his arm around my shoulder. this made me blush intensly.

the truth was Louis hated Zayn so much and has tried talking me out of being with Zayn countless times.

'Nice pajamas,' Zayn laughed 

i realised i was wearing really babyish unicorn pajamas. my mother had bought them for me. 

I blushed 'haha i hate this pajama,' i said 

(i loved them really)

'Why did you buy them then?' he asked still laughing at them.

'I didn't...my mum did,' i said

this made him laugh more and more, i hated it when he laughed at me the way he laughed really hurt me. 

'Your mum still buys your clothes, i mean c'mon your not 8 anymore,' he laughed

'She doesnt buy my clothes anymore, this was a christmas present,' i said meekly defending myself. i hated how i had to defend myself infront of my own boyfriend. he should be the most understanding person. i remeber once Niall came for a movie night and i was wearing these pajamas and he didn't say anythign about them. i was comfortable wearing whatever with him =. maybe that was because he is my best friend maybe when your with your boyfriend you dont get the same connection as with your best friend.