chapter 5

I avoided Zayn for the next few days i didnt speak to him and he didnt threaten me i guess he understood he made a mistake but was too proud to admit it. I broke up with Zayn. i dont know why but a part of me wished that we still were together. that was the thing about Zayn Malik no matter how badly he treated me i wanted more of his love. it was contagious and addictive. 

I walked around school by myself for the next few days i was friendly with some girls but i didnt want to create small talk so i preferred being by myself. Niall was still not talking to me even though me and Zayn were broken up.When i looked at Zayn afar he looked so cold and heartless and i couldnt believe i kissed him and i couldnt believe i loved him. i say loved in past tense when really i still do love him despite what he did. 

i spent alot of time with Liam, he was hilarious and great company. I had convinced Louis to not tell anyone (expecially not our parents) about what Zayn did. Louis had a bleeding lip nearly everyday after he shouted at Zayn i didn't ask him about it. It was brave of Louis to stand up to Zayn for me. 

Zayn was looking lonely and upset i wondered if he cried over me. i sure cried over him alot. Liam was a great shoulder to cry on but i wanted my best friend Niall. Niall always knew what to say and i missed him. My parents returned on the Wednesday from their business trip to ireland they said that ireland is a beautiful country. On wednesday evening i was still grieving over Zayn. My parents were pretending to be upset for me but i knew they were partying inside they hated Zayn and Louis he was so happy even though it resulted in him getting more than a bleeding lip.

i got an unexpected text from Harry on wednesday evening 

-You know you want me. 

i replied

-Not now Harry...you are such a bad friend to Zayn

Harry replied

-He wont care he doesnt care for you anymore. he's moved on so why cant you.

that text stung me it was really mean. Zayn didnt care for me? did the past year not mean anything to him? i began to cry. and he moved on? c'mon it had been two days!!! did he move on that fast did i mean nothing to him. Then a sensation rushed over me the sensation to be loved i wanted someone to make me feel sexy and good about myself i had noone and Harry was my only option. so i replied (i was in a fearless mood because i was so angry that Zayn had moved on) 

-Ok i'll be at yours in ten minutes

Harry replied

-I knew you would come around :)

Harry was going to be exactly like Zayn, my parents were thrilled that i was away from the bad boy they wont be so happy if they knew i was just moving onto another bad boy. A possible worse bad boy. Maybe i subconciously knew this, maybe i knew Harry was like Zayn and i wanted to be with Zayn because i missed him even though he wasnt the nicest to me so i picked the nearest thing ot Zayn, Harry. 

i snuck out again feeling guilty but owell i was too angry to care. i wore something really sexy to Harry's something that Zayn would have loved me to wear. 

i came into his house and we sat in the living room. His parents were away on sunday night thats why he had the party. we chatted for a while and Harry couldn't stop staring at me. he was no Zayn i knew Zayn better and Harry something abut him gave me the chills. Harry was so scary! he made Zayn look like santa clause. yeah thats how scary Harry was. 

i finally asked Harry 'so who is Zayn's new girlfriend?' 

'Are you jealous?' Harry asked smirking

'Well i went out with Zayn for almost a year its natural for me to be curious,' 

Harry logged into his facebook and showed me a picture of Zayn and Perrie kissing together this was Zayn's new profile picture.