chapter 7

'Tayla what the hell?' Louis shouted 'Give your self some respect i mean after what he did to you? are you that dumb'

the next 20 minutes were contained with me getting telling off by my parents and brother. it consisted of them shouting.

'You cant do this he's a dooshbag.'

'he's a bad influence,'

'Your grades are shit because of him,'

Then i was almost crying they didnt get Zayn like i did,

'He's changed Mum and Dad, i love him,' i said

'A leapord cant change their spots, Zayn is bad news i heard just yesterday the police went to his house,' My mum said

'How can you be that needy? cant you survive even a week without him don't you get he's using you? he's bad company,' Louis said

'Louis just shush,' i said

Louis was pissed and he said 'Mum, Dad, Zayn tried to rape Tayla,' 

they both gasped, i was so annoyed with Louis for telling them this. some brother he was! i had confided with him. he looked so angry, Louis really hated Zayn. 

'What?' My dad shouted 'Is that true Tayla?'

'No it isn't Louis is lying,' i said 

Louis then said 'Yeah i was lying. you know what fuck it i am sick of telling Tayla she just is too Thick to realise that Zayn has no future, will end up in jail and homeless,'

'Thats true. Tayla your grades are the most important thing at the moment,' My mum said 'You care about your work, Zayn doesn't he's holding you back,'

that was a bit harsh i know but i was fed up with them all bad -mouthing Zayn. there were more shouting matches and finally my mum concluded with.

'You are forbidden  to see Zayn ever again,' My mum said

'What you can't do that!' i screamed tears flowing down my cheek

'Yes i can, now go and tell him never to talk to you again,' My mum said 'trust me i am doing this for your own good,'

'I HATE YOU ALL I WISH I COULD JUST GET AWAY FROM YOU!'  I SHOUTED 'I LOVE ZAYN,' 

i shouted and cried but my mother stood firm with her decison to forbid me from speaking to Zayn. i i cant believe i wasn't allowed to see the love of my life again.

'Tayla i know you are upset but Zayn is-,' Louis said

'JUST SHUTUP LOUIS!' I SHOUTED

now louis looked like he was going to cry, but i was way too upset to think about him.

i grabbed my phone. i was crying and ran upstairs into my room and locked the door i was so fustrated at my family. i hated them so much at that moment.how was taking away the love of my life  doing the best for me? were they dumnb? why were they so protective, i i wish i could have a life like Zayn's he was so care-free and he did everything he wanted. i enjoyed the night i had with him today and i wanted to live like that. i had decided that i wanted to live like that with Zayn. forget about becoming a vet. With Zayn life was so much more exciting. i was crying while having a big urge to defy my parents. they deserved defiance they cant just say to me that i am not allowed to see Zayn again.

i looked at my phone. and tears fell on the screen.

Niall had texted back 

i am not upset at you, its your decison. i will still be your friend :) just make sure Zayn doesn't hurt you again that's all i'm worried about :)