chapter 24

but then i defiantly saw Louis and Liam come out of the car, my mind was not playing games on me this was real i was seeing this. there was hope. my brother my amazing brother had come all this way for me! he was an angel. will he save me and niall? is that possible?

Louis looked confused and scared when he saw the police cars and Harry and Zayn in them. he was looking arounfd the police car to see if he could see me and Niall. i didnt want to surrender myself to the police i wanted to run away. Louis was my only option now. 

'Niall look come here,' i whispered

Niall was shaking and slowly came over and i pointed out Louis and Liam as if it was some sort of miracle that they had come.

'Great they will see us get arrested how lovelyy,' NIall said sarcastically with fear in his voice aswell.

'They can save us,' i said 

yes i was going a bit made i was in cloud 9 because i was terrified of my situation 

'Be real Tayla, they can't save us from the police and even if they do we will be runaways again! we haven't achieved anything we would just be free from Harry and Zayn but would make Louis and lIam runaways like us,' Niall said

this brought me back to earth even though they were here didn't mean that they were going to save us. 

then i noticed something outside the window it was like a staricase down to the ground from the window, the staircase conveinatly landed just where Louis and Liam's car was parked. 

i got a crazy idea and i kind of climbed out of the window onto the staircase. 

'Louis,' i hissed

he was all the way down but he heard me, there was only two other policemen they were in the cars though looking after Harry and Zayn in the cars, they didn't hear me.

Louis looked up at me and his face showed shock and happiness when he saw me. that is what i loved about Louis after i had been a complete bitch and maniac lately he had still come all this way to save me and he completly acted like nothing had happened he was amazing like that he knew i was his sister and so he loved me unconditionally. i was so lucky to have a brother like him.

i wanted to tell  him that he was right about Zayn.

'Louis, the police are after us let us escape now the police arent watching you, we will escape down the staircase,' I hissed

he understood and nodded and hissed back

'i got good news today, the bradford police said that they will let you off, the police should not be after you,' Louis said

'Well the bradford police lied they are after us they think we are guilty we need to escape,' i hissed back

Louis had gone to the bradford police and had gone to so much trouble to prove my innocence. 

wow he was amazing. but they lied to him! they had given him hope that things could go back to they way they were.

Louis looked shocked and then nodded. 

'come down silently,' he hissed

i nodded and called Niall over we both climbed out of the room and down the stairs when we got half way down the staircase  the police officer had finnaly barged his way into the room and then found out we weren't there and swore. he rushed to the window and made his way down the staircase after us. Louis was telling us to hurry up he was really worried, i was so stressed i felt like throwing up.

'Louis i am not going to make it,' i said 

'I believe in you Tayla just hurry up,' Louis said

The police officer was slow going down the steps and he used his walkie talkie to tell the other police officers to catch us. we were screwed there was no way out now. the police officers had bolted out of the car and came running towards us. we couldn't go back up and we couldn't go down because the police officers were in the way, 

me and NIall were trapped in the middle of the stairs. 

Louis tried barging past the olice officers but they pushed him to the back.

'Please she's my sister she has done nothing wrong, and that boy he has done nothign wrong either they are innocent,' Louis said desperatly

'Believe him! we talked to the police in bradford we have evidence to say that they are innocent!' Liam shouted at the police

the police were not listening they were focused on us gettign caught. iw as scared reckless. then Niall just proceeded down. what was he doing?

he told me to follow him so we went furthur down and on the last step the police were ready to catch us but NIall took my hand and we jumped so high i dont know how we did it but we jumped and landed on a police officer. we were quick to react the police officers weren't we leapt off the police officer, the other police officer had fallen over aswell and Niall took my hand and we rushed into Louis' car. we dived into the car but the police had caught our feet and were dragging us out. i screamed and cried and so did Niall who was desperatly trying to wriggle the police man's hand from his ankles.

Louis and Liam were holding onto our hands and dragging us back into the car. they were like playing tug of war. 

'dont let me go louis,' i said

'never,' he said pulling me desperatly but the strength of the policemen were too much and Louis and Liam were honestly putting every once of strength into them pulling us into the car but the policemen dragged us their way and we had lost.

'LOUIS' I SCREAMED

as the policeman dragged me and niall out of the car and put handcuffs on us. i was crying throughout the whole thing.

'PLEASE STOP!' lOUIS SHOUTED

i looked at him i hadn't seen him in ages, i missed him and now i wouldn't be able to see him for ages because i would be in jail.

oh how i threw my life away.

NIall is innocnet i dont care if i dont get my innocence proven i just want his to be proven he was brought into this mess involuntarily he was the one that deserved freedom the most. i had a choice and i made the worse one.

we were chucked into a police car and it was scary as hell. i couldnt believe it today was the day.

we drove off while i was still crying Louis was running up to the police car and while it was driving away i saw him through the window mouthe 'I'LL STAND BY YOU NO MATTER WHAT,'