chapter 20

louis p.o.v

We left as soon as possible in the morning, Lucy brought alot of food and drinks to slurp on the way to Aberdeen. we were in for a long ride. I drove and Liam brought some albums which we put in the cd  player in the car. I hummed along to the songs i knew but i was really nervous at the same time, i mean i was going after my sister who was like a stranger to me now. Liam didnt help my nerves he spent the journey telling me all the things that could go wrong alot of the possibilties resulting in me getting hurt by Zayn. but i had to do this, Mum and dad weren't going to.

i didnt want to lose my only sister, there was still a shread of hope that she could be Tayla back again not Zayn's lil' doll. 

What i learnt about Lucy on the way to Aberdeen was that she was really annoying, no wonder Harry didn't seem to like her but nevertheless he should not have used her for sex. I annoyed her during the journey asking her countless questions about Tayla.

'I only saw her for five seconds! i was not concerntrating on her when i saw her my concerntration was on Harry!' Tayla said

but i carried on asking.

'Was Zayn hurting her?' I asked

'No, they looked comfortable together,' she sighed

i didnt know if i should be happy or sad about this i mean happy that my sister didnt seem to be getting abused or sad that this could mean that Tayla was happy with Zayn therefore wouldn't want to come home?

Anyways we convinced Lucy not to post that naked picture of Harry because the police would definatly find them all because in the background of the photoo you can see the hotel's pillow with the hotel's name and logo the police would have found them before us for sure.

i didnt know what to think anymore. I was lost in my thoughts for basically the whole journey. Liam and Lucy realised this therefore they didnt include me in their conversations which i couldn't be happier about. i was thinking about hte past with my sister we were best friends when our parents told one of us off the other one would leap to the rescue. 

our first day of school we both made no friends but it was fine because we stuck together like glue.

probably the only time when i didnt defend Tayla was when she was 16 and she announced to the family that she was dating Zayn. i was furious. 

Anyways last night I phoned the school up and i phoned the police up and i phoned many people up and I can't wait to tell Tayla the amazing news i have for her. maybe this fantastic news will convince her to come back home with me. 

i think i would make a very good lawyer lets just say that. 

Finally we reached to Aberdeen having listened to the ed sheeran album on repeat countless times. I had 'UNI' in my head when we parked. Lucy told me to park by the motel which she worked in, which Tayla and NIall and Zayn and Harry had stayed. hopefully they were still here.

Liam jumped out humming to 'Grade 8'. Lucy was very proud of the place she had a part-time job at and was showing and explaining everything to us. all i really wanted to know if Tayla had checked out and if so where was she?

'Dont worry Louis, if she's not here she wont be far,' Liam said reasurring me

'You never know she could be anywhere in the world,' Lucy said which made me grunt. she wasnt very good at making me feel better.