chapter 6

Zayn got up. i was pretty sure he was going to come and punch Niall but no his eyes went red and he was sniffing alot. i then realised he was about to cry! cry?! Zayn malik cry?! was it opposite day? that was something worth taking a picture of because that was not normal. i couldnt believe it he got up and ran to the bathroom. 

'Mate you ok?' Harry said 

Zayn didnt answer he was running.

Niall's mouth was gaping open.

'Is he running to cry or is that mexican wrap he's eating a bit too spicy?' Niall said

that made me laugh.

'Im gonna go check,' i said

i got up and walked to the bathroom, i stood outside the mens and heard someone crying. Zayn crying. this was not possible. My Zayn would never cry, maybe he liked me more than i thought he did. 

He came out sniffling, having wiped his tears. he saw me in his way. he looked embarrased and was staring at me.

'Zayn are you ok?' i asked this was the only thing i could say to him

'Why would you care?' he said

i sighed, 'Zayn if there is something you want to talk about?' i asked

he looked like he was going to cry again and he looked so damn cute crying. i did love him i was sure of it!

'Tayla i do need to talk to you,' Zayn said

'Ok,' i said

'Its almost the end of lunch, can i talk to you after school? its really important,' he said

wow he actually gave me a choice, the zayn i knew would have ordered me to come. also he said it with care in his voice this was all so odd.

'Sure,' i said

i didnt know if i should trust Zayn since he did try to rape me on monday but i knew he would never do that again there was something different about Zayn.

i knew Zayn would never become a good boy he would always be a bad boy no matter what but he would from now on treat me right. he would still be crimful and naughty and rude there was no doubt about that. i didnt mind that, as long as he was treating me right. 

'Thank you,' he said

woah Zayn saying thankyou? hes never said that before what was going on?!

i went to tell Niall everything.

'Before you let him do everything to you now that he's without you and that you have become more strong-minded he's realised what he did wrong, you should have done this before,' Niall said

i nodded.

'Do you think you are going to re-kindle things with him?' Niall asked 

'I dont know i will see what he has to say- i dont know if i can forgive him- i'll see how it goes,' i said

'Oh in my opinion i dont think you should,' Niall said 'What he did was unforgivable and your grades are main priority and he is the bradford bad boy,' 

'But like you said he's my true love,' I said

'I never said that,' Niall said

i sighed i wasn't really listening to him rant on about Zayn. i was way too happy at the fact that Zayn had cried over me. it made me feel important. . i wassn't listening to Niall tell me all the things bad about Zayn because i was in a trance, i couldn't wait to be Zayn's girlfriend again.