chapter 11

Louis walked towards us, i was so nervous. 

'Tayla is that you?' He said shaking

I didn't answer i was way too embarrased and shocked.

'Ayye mate leave her alone,' Zayn said approaching Louis

'She's my sister, Tayla come home, Tayla come home please,' Louis said

I felt like crying, Louis looked so desperate and helpless.  i couldn't bare look into his eyes.  i was just staring at the ground as if i didnt know him.

what had i become? 

Zayn and Harry were standing infront of me, blocking Louis' view of me. i stood behing them cowering.

'Tayla!' Louis shouted desperatly 'This isn't you,'

i didnt say anything, i was staring at the ground with the hood over my head. 

'Leave her alone,' Zayn said sternly. 'She doesn't want to go with you, she's happy here,'

Louis completly ignored them and was more focused on trying to look at me.

'Tayla come home! mum has made cottage pie, your favourite,' Louis said, tears streaming down his face.

Zayn, Harry and Justin burst out laughing. and started mimacking Louis. Louis didnt care he was too focused on looking at me. but i was hidden behind the boys.

'Tayla come home you don't belong here, you have a life a future don't throw it away you are better than them, just come home PLEASE,' Louis said almost screaming with desperation.

he really missed me and i missed him, but i couldn't bring myself to go over to him. He was desperatly trying to go over to me but Harry and Zayn and Justin kept him in his place

'Please come back! we miss you, you dont belong here come home don't let him ruin you,' Louis said a bit more calmly but with more desperation. 

he had tears in his face he wanted me back so much. There was a silence, i think i was supposed to say something but i didn't.

'Tayla please come back to safe home we have cottage pie and-,' Louis said

he was trying to think of anything to try and convince me to come back but he was just embarrasing me. i didnt like the fact that Zayn was laughing at me and Louis.

'Oh shut up Louis i dont care about the friggin pie,' I spat

this resulted in more laughs, but the boys were laughing at my joke rather than at me. Louis looked down in sadness. he had now realised that i had become one of them. i had chosen the life of crime and gang-culture. 

Louis was about to lung forward to have a look at me and look at me in the eyes but as he did Zayn grabbed his arm and started twisting it. 

'I said leave her alone,' Zayn said

Louis was wincing in pain and when the pain got unbearable, Zayn threw Louis to the ground. and Louis' head started bleeding.

'Louis!' i screamed running to him. i put my hand on his face. Zayn, Harry and Justin took a step backwards.

'What did you do?' i screamed 

Zayn didn't say anything. 

Louis had gone unconcious. i knelt down and held his body in my hands.

'We have to call an ambulance,' i said

'No way they'll send us back home,' Harry said

'Louis is hurt,' i said