Chapter 15

LOUIS P.O.V

i have missed Tayla so much, i cant believe she is part of that gang. After i got knocked out by her stupid boyfriend an ambulance came and took me to hospital, i woke up in the hospital with my family surroundining me. all i could say was 'tayla,' and 'tayla,'. My family kept telling me to let her go that she had made her choices and there was nothing we could do about it. 

I rememeber seeing her with her boyfriend, i tried getting her back that day but it didnt work. mum is trying to move on but i see it in her eyes she is devastated. i miss my twin sister and i hate how she's turned out and i am determined to get her back even if mum says its not up to me. But she is my sister and i am her protective brother.

When i returned home after the hospital, i was asked alot of questions about how it happened. i jjust said that i couldn't remeber i couldn't bare to tell mum that i had seen Tayla and she acted as if i was a stranger that would break her heart. When i returned to the house i was recovering and Liam came to visit me, Liam is my neighbour and is a very good friend. 

'Hey bro,' he said

'Hi liam,' i said

'Sorry about what happened,' Liam said

'You didnt do it,' i said

'Yeah well who did it?' Liam asked

'Promise you wont say?' I said

'Promise you can trust me,' Liam said

i knew i could trust me, he was the only person i was willing to tell about what had happened.

'Well...basically i was out in the outskirts of bradford late because i was staying there overnight for the footie tournemant, we weren't aloud out of the hotel, expeciallty not at that time it was like 1am but i came out for fresh air and i saw Tayla,' 

'What,' LIam almost shrieked

'She was with her boyfriend and that harry guy and another guy, i think the other guy they were with was that guy who got done for the shooting,' 

'what?' Liam repeated shocked

'I don't know if it was him i couldn't really see his face properly, but i saw Zayn's evil face and i hated the fact he had stolen Tayla away from her own family, i tried to convince tayla to come home but she didnt and i got knocked out by Zayn,' I said

Liam was shocked. 'I cant believe how much Tayla has changed,' Liam said

i nodded really upset.

'Any chance of getting her back?' Liam asked

'Nope her boyfriend has brainwashed her,' i said

'Was Zayn really that bad?' Liam asked

'Yes, i dont know if he's mean to her but he is sure mean to everybody else and i dont think Tayla sees that in him,' i said

We switched on the tv and the news was on. They were telling us about the shooting that happened really late at night last night. 

'Was that the guy with Tayla?' Liam asked

'It sure looks like him,' I said

Then Tayla,Harry and Zayn's pictures came on to the screen. it said 'wanted'. i almost gasped in shock. Tayla was a criminal.