chapter 23

Niall grabbed my arm and we ran upstairs together, Harry and Zayn were chasing after us. Harry was going to kill Niall. Niall grabbed me and ran realyl fast up the stairs, Harry and Zayn were catching up to us. i wondered what they would do if they caught up with us, i was scared of what they were going to do. Niall was fast though and i was running with him as fast as i could. Finally me and Niall hid one of the bedrooms, NIall had planned it all out. we rushed in and Niall locked the door before Harry and Zayn could come in. He barackaded the door with furniture and i helped him move it i was terrified of those boys. we baracaded the door and i went to sit on the bed i was shaking so much.

'OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR YOU LOSERS! CANT BELIEVE YOU RATTED US OUT NIALL YOU WILL DIE,' Harry shouted

harry and zayn were pelting themselves at the door in attempt to open it. we had all completly forgotton about the police waiting outside. I looked outside the window and saw the police knocking on the door forcefully. They were knocking for ages and then finally they forced the door open and the front door came crashing down. i shuddered i was going to go to jail, Zayn and Harry would be go to jail.

'Niall...why did you rat them out?' I asked

'Tayla they almost killed you,' Niall said

'Still this is horrible, they are goign to jail,' I said

'They deserve it,' Niall said

the whole situation scared me so much. i was trapped i wanted to fly away, this all scared me so much. i relied heavily on my hearing to find out what was happening. the police were downstairs, they have probably noticed all of the blood on the floor my blood from the beating.

they would take dna tests and there is now no chance of running away pretending i wasn't a part of it at all.

'Niall i am scared for them,' i whimpered

Niall put his arm around me and comfroted me.

The police were coming up the stairs. Harry and Zayn were getting terrifred the sounds of their desperate voices made me feel so sad and bad for them i felt like throwing up with guilt.

'Please open the door, i dont want to go to jail,' Harry and Zayn whimpered

we didnt answer we just closed our eyes and blocked out every sound. the police eventually got to the top of the staircase and i heard shouting and screaming and it was horrible. zayn poor zayn.

there was a time that i loved him so obviously i felt some care towards him.

i heard the police shouting and everything and taking Zayn and Harry into their police cars. 

i felt so fucking bad.

then there was a knock on the bedroom door which scared me.

'OPEN UP ITS THE POLICE! THESE BOYS WONT HURT YOU, YOU HAVE TO COME WITH US,' THE POLICEMAN SAID

'WE ARE INNOCENT,' NIALL SAID

'WHY WOULD I THINK THAT?' the policeman said

'are you taking us to jail?' i whimpered

'you are just as guilty as these boys,' the policeman said

'no we are not! we have done nothing we are victims,' Niall said

'save it for the judge open this door before i barge it ope,' the policeman threatened

'you must understand we are innocent,' i said

'open the door!' he said again

i started to cry as the policeman got closer to opening the door. Niall stood frozen we both had no idea what to do.

we didnt deserve this we were innocent and we were going to be put in jail.

'will we have a court hearing before? Niall asked

'yes but i am going to be honest with you, the judge wont be happy and there is little evidence that you are innocent everythign points to you being guilty,' The policeman said

i started to cry harder/

'NIALL WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RAT US OUT? WHY DID YOU THINK WE WOULD BE MADE INNOCENT? YOUR MIND IS IN A FAIRYTALE AND NOW I AM GOING TO BE IN JAIL,' I SCREAMED

the policeman was close to opening the door. i went over to the window and looked outside and i saw something that caught my eye. behind the police cars there was another car, a familiar car. i might have been going crazy i was convinced i was going crazy because i was going to go to jail my mind probably went messed up. but that car was strangley familiar it was making me think of back home in bradford so much. i was in such a delusion that i couldn't place where i had seen it maybe i shouldn't have been thinking about that car because i was about to get caught and go to jail. i should be thinking about that.

Niall didnt deserve to go to jail at all. this wasn't fair. 

Niall had tears in his eyes and he looked so scared aswell as the policeman was getting closer to opening the door.

i was still looking outside the window, i was really losing it because i was sure i saw my brother Louis get out of the car but that was impossible there was no way he would find me there was no way he would turn up here now like a superman. i was convinced my mind was making this up to cope with my fear of jail i was desperate for someone to come and save me had my mind made this up?

~