Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear

3rd POV:

In History.

The Vampire-Lycan War (occasionally referred to as the Eternal War) is the name of the war that currently rages between vampires and werewolves.

After the end of the Vampire-Werewolf War and the capture of William Corvinus, the Lycan species evolved, beginning with Lucian. The Lycans were kept as slaves by the Vampires, favoured over Werewolves due to being more intelligent and docile. Under the Vampires, Lycans suffered captivity and poor treatment, and dreamed of freeing themselves. The war officially began in the early 15th century, when Lucian rebelled against the Vampire Elder Viktor, after being forced to watch the brutal execution of his pregnant lover, Viktor's own daughter, Sonja. Lucian vowed undying revenge on Viktor for the loss of Sonja and their unborn child. Lucian lead his brethren – whom Sonja had previously helped to escape – and a pack of surviving Werewolves to storm Castle Corvinus and destroyed almost the entire Budapest Coven, freeing the remaining slaves. Viktor swore revenge against Lucian and the Lycans for their defiance.

Viktor had the Vampire histories altered after this to omit the enslavement of the Lycans and any mention of his daughter, to make it seem as though the Lycans were to blame for starting the war and that their violence was unjust, whereas in reality, the Lycans were originally only retaliating against the brutality of their former masters.

This is just...beginning of the story.

The story of this new world where the vampires and lycans were rebirth out by themselves and claiming for their wars and territories for what right and wrong...but then something has come for them for what they were done...and they have no idea who are they messing with...but this man...or devil for whatever he really is...he wasn't normal for what the vampires and werewolves...but something different between the two supernatural creatures.

...

...

...

...

...

Now...let the game begin.

...

...

...

..

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

In Present.