Chapter 9: Darius's Death

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in the bed by himself and make him was slowly to wake up from the bed and then he was sigh out little bit and make him was turn his head to look at the window and he could see the sun outside right there and it is going up right away and make (Y/N) sigh out little bit. Then (Y/N) look down at Selene who was sleeping with him and she was naked and except for (Y/N) had his shirt, and underwear on...cause he wasn't have fun with her and then (Y/N) look at her and make him slowly smile up and he touch at the death dealer's face and stroking her hair and face.

(Y/N): "*So beautiful....*" He thought himself and make him felt grumbling comes from his stomach and make him was really hungry right now and then he felt his stomach was grumbling little bit.

(Y/N): "*I guess...I'm going to eat right away...I need a breakfast foods.*" He thought himself and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) was got up from the bed and make him was begin to moving out right away and then (Y/N) just slowly let out a yawn little bit and make him just feeling good back there and make him was got up also stretching his body and bones around him.

(Y/N): "Alright I need to clean up at myself." He said to himself and make him was walking to the bathroom right away and then (Y/N) was take a shower and after he was done the shower and then stepped out of the bathroom and dressing up as biker clothes on. When (Y/N) turn his head to look outside and seeing the sun was arrive right away and he was closed the thing to covering Selene right away because she is afraid of the sun...the sun was burning every vampires and killing them all...then (Y/N) was the one who walking among the sun and night.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....time for moving out now." He said to himself and make him was walking out of the room from the motel because he need to moving out right away and he need to buying the breakfast foods for himself and he want to eat the food right away.

Back to Selene.

When the death dealer vampire was sleeping and make her was open her eyes out and she was saw (Y/N) isn't in the bed and make her just looking down at the bed over there and make her want to know what happened and then she was rise up from the bed. Then she look around and tries to find (Y/N)...but he wasn't here...and she saw there was a note comes from the table and then she saw the note was gift from (Y/N) that he just gave it to her.

Selene was looking down at the note from (Y/N) just wrote down and make her look at it and she begin to reading.

"Hey, Selene...I'm going out for fetching the food right away. I'll be back soon.

Sincerely,

(Y/N) (L/N)/Your Lover.~"

Selene: "*That silly man.*" She thought herself and make her was got up from the bed and she was stretching herself and she was look at the alarm time and she saw the time was 8:30 AM in the morning and she know the sun is rise and she cannot going out right away because she is a vampire and she cannot be outside when the sun is fall and let the night and moon goes full up. Then Selene was stretching at herself and make her was walking to there and grab her bodysuit with combat black leather coat then she begin to walking toward to the bathroom and soon as she take a shower right away.

When she was done with the showering and make her was got out of the bathroom and she was put her bodysuit on and then the black leather coat on by herself and make her heard the phone ring with text for what she gonna walking up there right away. Then Selene was grab her phone and take a look at it and it was the message send from Amelia that she just give it to her and there was an mission for what Amelia need her and (Y/N) going to do...is terminate the brothers of Lycans that exactly for what they want.