Chapter 11: Training Selene

3rd POV:

4 Days Later.

When there was two sound of clashes swords were fighting at each others and make the two of them were fighting and then there was Selene who holding her own sword with her hand and make her was breathing out little bit. She is tired...and very tried as hell and make her was turn her head to look up at the teacher who was gonna give her a real fight with lessons and make her was sigh out and then she let out a yelled.

*CLANG*

*CLANG*

*CLANG*

*CLANG*

*CLANG*

(Y/N): "Foolishness, Selene." He said to her and he was sent her to the ground and make her was fall down on the ground and then she was jumped up and land down on the ground and she turn her head to look up at (Y/N) who was holding his rebellion sword by himself. When (Y/N) was stood right there and put his sword down like a knight...a knight was stood right there and make him was look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "You are too slow with sloppy action...even your ability was doing fine...but you need to better doing faster." He said to her.

Selene: "I am trying to..." She said.

(Y/N): "Good...but keep tries your best." He said and slowly take his Rebellion sword out and prepare to fight.

" He said and slowly take his Rebellion sword out and prepare to fight

(Y/N): "I know...but now...I want you stay there and now I am going to charge toward at you first." He said to her and make her was nod her head and then she use her sword goes up and make her stance right there and then (Y/N) sigh and make him lift his sword up and aiming her and then he made his speed dash toward at her and she seen this and she use her sword block the attack by (Y/N). When she seen him who was use his rebellion sword goes hitting at her with her hands holding the sword and make her was block anything moves right away and then she was thought herself.

 When she seen him who was use his rebellion sword goes hitting at her with her hands holding the sword and make her was block anything moves right away and then she was thought herself

Selene: "*He's fast....very faster than my ability!!!!!*" She thought herself and when she tries to slash her sword at him but he block his sword and he gave her a kick in the chest and send her to the cage and make her was cough out and she saw (Y/N) use his sword goes up with uppercut and make her seen this and she use her sword to block it and it was powerful send her to the cage right there.