Chapter 13: Regis's Death

3rd POV:

8 Days Later.

At Night.

When Kandril was stood on the rooftop's building and make him just stare down at the whole world of the London city by himself and make him was stand right there and chilling by himself and he was looking at many humans were walking here. Then Kandril was growl little bit and he saw...her....yes, that is her...who she was stood right there and talking with someone in the phone and that is....Death Dealer....Selene.

Kandril: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out and he turn his head to look over there and make him saw (Y/N)....the most fearsome devil who scare many Lycans and vampires...yes that is right Kandril should be scared of him...because he heard the rumor about (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form took 56 of Lycans down by himself...one man army and yes, that's right he is a one fucking man army.

Kandril: "Soon...we'll have our revenge." He said to himself and make him was walking away and he was jumped off from the rooftop and land into another building from the rooftop and he was begin to running away and make him was begin to run faster as he could and heading out for his own brother. When Kandril was running and keep running fast as he could and make him just made it to the hideout right over there...and he saw there was two dudes who were smoking the weeds by themselves.

???1: "Hey man, the preacher is in the back bro." He said to him and make Kandril nod his head and then he was begin to heading over there right away and make him was walk up there fast as he could and once he was got inside there and he saw Regis who was sat on the chair by himself and reading the book.

Regis: "So, you made it." He said to Kandril.

Kandril: "Yes...I have return to report to you about the death dealer...and Ghost Rider...now the two of them are here...so what now?" He asked his brother.

Regis: "I'll explain to you about the plan what we must do right now...and we are going to take any vampires in this city and we will killed them all and avenge our brother." He said to Kandril and then the two of them were having a words to each others and having a good plan right away...this is how what the two Lycan brother want to do and killing those death dealers and vampires.

Kandril: "So we need an army?" He asked him.

Regis: "Yes...perhaps we can tell Lucian about we need an army." He said to him.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was sat on his bike and driving his bike also Selene who was wearing her helmet for what him give it to her and she with him driving out to somewhere else in this city by themselves because they both were heading out and prepare to kill and terminate those lycans by the two hunters.

(Y/N): "So any words from what Kraven say....that little prick tries dare challenge at me when I beat the shit out of him." He said to her.

Selene: "He says two only left that Regis and Kandril...we will take the twin brother out." She said.

(Y/N): "Huh...good...cause I'm going to burn those sins." He said to her.

Selene: "I can see that." She said to (Y/N) and then he sigh out little bit and he told her about Kraven.

(Y/N): "Selene, I don't trust Kraven...." He said to her.

Selene: "Why? What do you mean you don't trust Kraven at all?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "He is hiding something...but I can sense that he lies to you about something." He said to her and make her was surprise and she asked him.

Selene: "How do you know?" She asked (Y/N).