Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." He said to her.

When she was surprise to see this man...no...a boy who was stood right there with his face looks like teen by himself and make her wondering to know who he really is...but he tells her the truth of himself and then Selene was look at this young man who stood right there and she could feel the aura comes from him and it is glowing up right now.

Selene: "Y-Y-Y-You're a human..." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am a human...but a cursed one." He said to her.

Selene: "I see...you're the one who causes all behind this...killing and massacre those Lycans and my own kinds too." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head little bit and then he sigh out and make him told her that he is doing this for mankind to protecting those evils away from the mankind...and killing all of these motherfuckers and send them to the hell where they belong to.

(Y/N): "Now, come with me...we can't stay out here by ourselves." He said to her.

Selene: "Why? Why should I trust you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Cause, I just didn't kill you back there in the subway station...you didn't shot one of the innocent woman in the shoulder...thank god for her let live right away and turns out those lycans shot the woman....I would not forgive them for what they did." He said to her and make her surprise to see how (Y/N)'s anger and the rage comes from him and she can felt it and she wouldn't messes with him because she saw him just took those Lycans down by himself with his weapons with hellfire too.

Selene: "Alright...." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then he grab the helmet and put it on and covering his face and make him turn his head to look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Shall we go?" He asked her.

Selene: "We shall." She said and then the two of them were walking to their own vehicles also the female death dealer was turn her head to look at (Y/N) who was heading to his own bike right away and he was hop on his bike and start the engine of his bike.

" She said and then the two of them were walking to their own vehicles also the female death dealer was turn her head to look at (Y/N) who was heading to his own bike right away and he was hop on his bike and start the engine of his bike