Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)

3rd POV:

Back To Lucian.

Lucian: "How many our comrade die, Raze?" He asked him.

Raze: "I'm afraid it was 30 of them...they both die by Ghost Rider's hand." He said to Lucian.

Lucian: "I see...." He said.

Raze: "You were right about him...I tries to protect the other comrades but he is...too strong and I never seen how strong of him really is." He said to him.

Lucian: "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and frustrated angry about his comrade was been killed and then he was with Raze are in the office by themselves and the two of them were sat there and then they both were discussion...Raze was came back to Lucian and report to the leader about 3 warehouses was been taken down by Ghost Rider...and the female death dealer vampire Selene.

Lucian: "It seems...he play that well." He said to himself.

Raze: "What are we gonna do, sir?" He asked him and make Lucian was sat there and then he was thinking and make him was tries to thinking about this situation and which it wasn't really good that he must thinking about the new plan.

Raze: "We failed to kill Amelia...The Vampire Council thanks for Ghost Rider who was arrive right on the time and now he was one man army...he slaughtering all every our comrades with his weapons and I never seen how powerful of he really is." He said to Lucian and make the leader was sigh little bit and then Lucian was thinking and make him said.

Lucian: "We stick our plan, Raze...and we will rule over this world...killing those death dealers and except for Ghost Rider....(Y/N)...I know him that he tries to kill us for what we did to killing people...and kidnapped. But we will take over them by ourselves." He said to him and make Raze nod his head and then the two of them were sat out there by themselves and they both will find the other plan to take these death dealers down.

Lucian: "Raze, how are the three brothers right now?" He asked him.

Raze: "They still same like shit....and they are arrogant and being prick by themselves...but they think themselves the rulers over this world." He said to Lucian.

Lucian: "Good...we will let them die back there when (Y/N) and the death dealer find the brothers and killed them." He said to Raze and make him was surprise to heard what Lucian say that and then he could seen the man is insane but he was still become a monster for what he is...no actually...(Y/N) is the monster who make those monsters fear of him.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N)

Then (Y/N) was take Selene to the carnival right away and make the two of them were begin to heading out to somewhere else in this world and then she just look around the carnival for what (Y/N) take her to there right away and showing her about the good time...also she was blushing up about (Y/N) who 

When Selene grabbed his arm and hugged it close to her body. (Y/N) and her started to walk down the stairs and went out the door. Both of them started walking to the fun land to start his date while (Y/N) was thinking on how to make this date fun for her. 2 hours passed making (Y/N), and Selene arrived at the Fun Land. When the two of them arrived (Y/N) saw the flashing lights on the rides and around the area. 

This brought back memories of (Y/N)'s parents and himself always got on every ride and almost every show that was here. The one thing that made him was smile was when (Y/N) was about to leave his dad got a phone making him walk around in circles. When he was doing that a mine started to cop every move that he did even when he was moving his hand while talking. (Y/N) and his parent were laughing bringing a tear in his eyes of happiness. After he was finished thinking Selene was tapping on his face to see if (Y/N) was alright.