Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Selene were finally kill Viktor and send the Elder Vampire to the hell where he belong to...and no matter for what he must do next is...tries to going back there and it couldn't but turns out that (Y/N) was going back to the vampire territory's hideout right away and when the two of them got there and then they saw the place...was been burning down and was going falling all over at it.

When (Y/N) with Selene were stop there and the two of them got out of there right away and checking out about what's going on...but the two of them saw Amelia and Erica who was alive...and they both were survive back there and they both saw the two vampiress were injure little bit.

Selene: "Amelia and Erica...what happened?" She asked the two of them.

Erica: "H-He's back...he's back already...he killed us all." She said to her.

(Y/N): "Who?" He asked her.

Amelia: "Markus...he was return back from the sleep and now he came here to take his own revenge." She said to (Y/N) and make him was heard this and then (Y/N) crack the neck comes from (Y/N) and make him want to kill this motherfucker badly.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's move to my motel right away and we need to be there for a while. Before the cops are going to show up right away" He said to her and make the three of them nod their heads and then (Y/N) was hop on his bike and the three of them were hop on too and they both start to driving away from here and make the three of them were heading back to the motel right away.

Time Skip Later.

In (Y/N)'s Motel Room.

When (Y/N) with three of the vampires were got there and they both were take their own seat right away and make the two vampires were....Erica and Amelia explaining to (Y/N) about who is this Markus really is and this get (Y/N) understood about this vampire Markus who want to get away from Viktor...and he want to kill Viktor badly. Then (Y/N) seems to be heard this and make him was sat there and chilling and he was put his both hands together tightly and then (Y/N) definitely know what this vampire is up to.

(Y/N): "I see....he's looking for the amulet." He said to her and make her was surprise and she asked him.

Amelia: "How did yo-" She tries to said and he show her the amulet for what he was holding it in his hand and make him was told the two of them.

(Y/N): "Viktor is death....I killed him with my bare hands." He said to the two of them and make them both were surprises to heard what he said and then Amelia want to ask why (Y/N) killed him and he told the two of them about Selene's parent was killed by Viktor...and then he explaining to the two of them about the detail.

Amelia: "I see....so he caused all of this...and he was the one who start a war." She said to herself.

(Y/N): "Damn right it is..." He said to her.

Erica: "Markus is back now...what are we gonna do?" She asked them and then he look at the two of them and he said.

(Y/N): "Leave it to me....I'm gonna killed him." He said to her and make the two of them know (Y/N) is gonna kill Markus and Selene heard this and make her was smiled up for (Y/N) is gonna kill Markus about what he tries to do is...awake his own brother...William and (Y/N) won't let that happened at it and he's gonna killed him right away.

In (Y/N)'s Bed.

When (Y/N) was take his jacket, gloves, and t-shirt off and make him was sigh out little bit and he was laying down on the bed right away and he really need to take a rest for awhile...he take off his shoes, and socks and make (Y/N) laying down on the bed and prepare to sleep but until he felt someone else is here...and that is Amelia.

Amelia: "Hello, (Y/N).~" She said to (Y/N).

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kaitlyn wasn't wearing anything but her panties.

(Y/N): "Amelia, you're naked."

Amelia: "Come on, I know you want to touch them" she grabs his hands and put them on her boobs.

(Y/N) started to suck on her left boob.

Amelia moan softly.

Amelia pushed him on his back unbuttoning his pant.

Amelia: "Wow, your big." She started to lick up and down on it.

Amelia: "You like that, Honey?"

(Y/N) nod his head and she started to suck on it going deeper every up and down.

(Y/N): "Amelia, I'm about to cum."

She started going faster until he came down her throat.

Amelia: "Mmmm you taste good." Amelia started to take off her panties and getting ready to insert it.

(Y/N): "Amelia, are you sure you want to do this?"

Amelia: "Yes, I want you inside me." She started pushing down on it.

Amelia started to bounce up and down. Her walls were closing in and the end of her womb.

(Y/N): "Amelia, I'm about to cum."

Amelia: "Cum inside me please, (Y/N)"

(Y/N) came inside Amelia and cum started to check out.

Amelia: "Leave it in there for a little longer."

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When the two of them were laying on the bed and they both were sleeping also they didn't notice Erica who was watch the whole things and make her felt blushing up and jealous about what happened back there that (Y/N) is going to having fun with Amelia. But Erica want to be the same thing for her and she want to be having fun with (Y/N) badly.

Erica: "*Okay, I-I-I-I want to be with him that I need to have sex with him.~*" She thought herself.

To Be Continued.