Chapter 20: Erica's Love

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

After (Y/N) with Selene and Nevan kill the twin brother of Corvinus and send the two motherfuckers to the hell where they belong to.

Now (Y/N) who was visit to his kingdom of hell and he become the king of hell...when he was sat on the throne by himself and make him stare down at the four culprit for what the trouble causes....Viktor, Kraven, William, and Marcus that they both were sat there by themselves.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Welcome to the hell, fools.~ Looks like you four are going to be punishment.~" He said to them.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hehehehehehe

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hehehehehehe." He was chuckling out and make the four motherfuckers were gulped down on their throats and then (Y/N) told the demons get ready for killing these four pathetic pieces of shit and torture them in the hell. When (Y/N) sat there and chilling by himself and make him put his hands together and he was chuckling little bit and then these motherfuckers are going to die badly by (Y/N)'s hell and this is the way to punish those sins and killing them for what they've done.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Nowhere for you four to go now...." He said to them and then he could heard the screams of these pathetic pieces of shits for what their sins and crimes.

After (Y/N) with Nevan staying for a while little bit and make the two of them were sat there and then until they both will return back to their own apartment right away because (Y/N) is gonna be there fast as he could and return to doing work as hunter hunting Lycans down.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) was in his normal life that he was living the rest for his own life and then he sat on the bed by himself and make him looking at the TV and showing the news of Ghost Rider's vigilante moment who fight justice and vengeance also beating some criminals alive. Then (Y/N) seen this and make him was chuckle little bit and he thinking all every day that (Y/N) save this world away from supernatural monsters in this world.

Then (Y/N) need some rest because he was tired for going out and hunting some monsters alive by himself and until he was going to lay down on the bed and then he heard there was a giggling comes from Erica and he know her was in the bed and sneaking.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

She started to kiss him and put her hand in your pants and started to unzip it.

Erica: "You're big, (Y/N). Come on, let's do it already. I'm getting so wet just by looking at it."

Erica started to lick the whole thing and put whole thing in her mouth. She started to go up and down fast with faster while playing her boob.

(Y/N): "Erica, I'm about to—"

Before he could finish his sentence he was came in her mouth. Making her swallow it. She started to coughing making her almost choke.

Erica: "Next time, say it faster."

She started to make (Y/N) lick her pussy.

Erica: "Ohhh, (Y/N) right there go deeper."

He was started to go deeper until she came in his mouth.

Erica: "Oh wow you're good with your tongue." She said with a soft tone.

(Y/N): "Now, it's my turn." He pushed her making her lay on her back in the bed.

Erica: "I love it. When you're rough."

(Y/N) started to insert his dick in her making her moan loud.

Erica: "Ahhhh!!!!~" She moan in pleasure.

Erica: "YES! FUCK ME, (Y/N)!!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!~"

(Y/N) started to go fastest and rough making her eyes rolled back. (Y/N) came inside making breath heavy.

Erica: "That was amazing, (Y/N). if you would kept going I would lose myself."

(Y/N): "Is that so." He was started ram it in her ass.

Erica: "(Y/N) stop going to lose control." She said in pleasure.

Erica: "Mm, faster! Faster, (Y/N)!!!~" She shout out to (Y/N) and make him goes begin to fucking the crap out of her right away and then (Y/N) was keep fucking at her and she said.

Erica: "I-I-I-I want you to come inside me!!!! Please, (Y/N)!!!!~"

(Y/N) was mentally chuckled as those were the same words that got them into this situation and he had to kept going until you came. After came inside her she let out a big moaning.

Erica: "AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~"

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When he was with Erica laying down on the bed and make the two of them breathing out and then (Y/N) was holding Erica with his arms and she turn her head to look at (Y/N) and she said.

Erica: "It was amazing, (Y/N).~" She said in a satisfied tone and make him laughing out and he pulled out of her getting displeasure from the girl below him. He smiled at the girl and then he kisses her in the nose.

(Y/N): "I'm tired now. You are quiet insatiable, Erica." He said to her with a smile and then (Y/N) was looking at her again and pulled her close to him. She was giggled as she snuggled into his chest.

Erica: "Am I? Or are you just not as good as you think you are?" She asked him and make him was chuckle little bit and he was pulled her into kissing right away and make the two of them were keep kissing at each others and until they both let go. Then the two of them laying down on the ground and then Erica who opened her mouth and she had her fangs and eyes glowing in blue and bite down at his neck and sucking his bloods.

To Be Continued.