Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Back to Selene.

When Selene was in her own room and she was sleeping and she was felt alone by herself and is laying on the bed and she was thinking about (Y/N) so badly...because she saw him was handsome to her...but she didn't know much history about him and where did he came from. What does he want to do with this war...terminating those monster were existence on this world and he told her about he is...a Bounty Hunter...he hunts whoever spill the blood of innocent...and they will pay for what they did to the victims...and he won't show them without mercy.

Selene: "*What are you to me, (Y/N)? What is your secret?*" She thought herself and make her was hating about her own past...she had her own hatred toward at the Lycans for what they did to her own parent and she won't show them any mercy for what they did to her parent.

Then Selene was slowly got up from the bed and make her was sigh out little bit and then she turn her head to look over there...and she saw there was her phone and make her was grab it in her hand and then she begin to open her phone out and then she was gonna call him but maybe other time cause she can't going out at the daylight...she's a vampire.

Selene: "*Maybe later.*" She thought herself and make her was put the phone down on the table and make her was slowly got up from the bed and then she begin to heading out right away and when she got her clothes to dressing up and make her way to moving to somewhere else. Then she was walking through in the hallway and when she was walking and make her heard there was a footsteps running comes from Erica who was in panic and make her said.

Erica: "Selene, Amelia is here...the council is here already." She said.

Selene: "Good, then what's the new with ruckus about?" She asked her.

Erica: "Actually she was got assault by the Lycans in the train from last night." She said to Selene and make her surprise to heard it and then she asked her.

Selene: "What happened?" She asked her.

Erica: "She was been save by the same vigilante...what you were looking up in the computer...The Ghost Rider..." She said to Selene and make her was surprise to heard of it and she know the Ghost Rider...was (Y/N) who is the one save Amelia.

Selene: "And what happened next?" She asked Erica.

Erica: "Well, Amelia was lucky be alive...but thanks for the vigilante Ghost Rider who save her." She said to Selene and make her was sigh out little bit and Erica was walking to her and she said to her.

Erica: "Anyway, Amelia...wishes to speak with you because you...need to give her an information about this vigilante Ghost Rider." She said to her and make Selene nod her head to her and then she was sigh out little bit and make her was walking up there right away and then she just moving up there fast as she could and she is gonna meet with Amelia and having a words with the council about....Ghost Rider's information.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Thug 1: "Give me your fucking money, bitch!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

???: "HELP! HELP! HELP!!!!!!" She shout out.

When there was a flame glowing right behind at the two of them and make them both were turn around to look and they got their faces were surprises with fears for what they saw him....the Ghost Rider was here.

the Ghost Rider was here