Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in his Motel room by himself and make him was sat on the couch chair by himself and he was turn his head to look at the TV and it is talking about the vigilante Ghost Rider who was killing gangsters, and some bad guys around here in this world by himself and (Y/N) know that it was him...the one who killing those Lycans by himself.

Then (Y/N) was sat there on the couch chair and watching at the TV and he was thinking about something in his head and he was remembered about the past that he want to save his own parent but the deal was too fucked up that (Y/N) couldn't save them right away.

(Y/N): "*I should be the one who blame myself.*" He thought himself and make him was sigh out little bit and he was sat there and chilling little bit and when he felt a bats were goes around him and make him was sigh out little bit. When he just sat there and then he felt an arms wrap around his neck and make him was heard the voice of feminine.

???: "You sure to show those Lycans and vampires fear of you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Indeed it is....anyway why are you here, Nevan? Why did you just come out right now?" He ask her and this woman was an succubus...and she had a long red hair also her skin was green with her eyes red glowing and she had long hair to covering her breasts and her body was covering by bats to make a crown dresses up and she was smiled at him.

and she had a long red hair also her skin was green with her eyes red glowing and she had long hair to covering her breasts and her body was covering by bats to make a crown dresses up and she was smiled at him

Nevan.

Nevan: "What? I just got out and want to talk with my darling.~" She said to (Y/N) and make her was sat down beside with (Y/N) because she want to have a word with him and then she was touching at his cheek and make her turn his face to look at her but he was turn his head to look away from her.

Nevan: "What's wrong? Don't you like my form like this?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You need to put your clothes on, Nevan." He said to her and make her was shook her head and then she was sat on the lap by herself and make her was sat there and she put her head on his shoulder and make her laying there and she was even smell the scent of (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he was put his left hand on the back of her head. When he was sat there and chilling by himself and he was turn his face to look at her and she asked (Y/N).

Nevan: "When are you going back to the hell, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I have my own vacation so...I decide to giving a new joy warm up...and now here I am in this world...and start to hunting some werewolves and vampires by myself...take all of them out." He said to her and she was smile little bit and she wrap her arms around (Y/N)'s neck and she was pulled him into kissing right away. Then (Y/N) was shook his head away from her and make her smile up and she said to (Y/N).

Nevan: "Let's take us to the bed, shall we?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was carrying her in his arms right away and then he was set her down on the bed and then the two of them are going to have sex right away.