Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider

3rd POV:

In Vampire's Hideout Territory.

Kraven: "Is it working yet?" He asked one of the death dealer member.

Death Dealer 1: "No, sir....I believe it is gonna be work fast as soon possible." He said to him.

Kraven: "Then hurry up...we are gonna wake Viktor right away and prepare to tell him about what happened the vigilante...that human...Ghost Rider." He said to him and make him was nod his head right away and then they both were working at it as well and then they both tries their best to wake Viktor up also the bastard want to wake him up and he had other plans tries to kill (Y/N) but he thought Ghost Rider was the only one strongest to kill and burning all everything up.

Kraven: "Hurry up right now!" He said to him and make the other death dealer members tries their best to working on it right away.

Death Dealer 2: "I am working on it, sir." He said to him and then there were many of bloods that they need to do and then Kraven was with these death dealers in the graveyard but they both are in the secret hideout where Viktor and Markus was there and Kraven tries to wake him up right away.

Which it wasn't good at all...and it doesn't work out that way and make Kraven heard one of the death dealer member called out to him.

Death Dealer 3: "Sir, we have a people coming here right away." He said to him and then Kraven with the death dealers heard this and Kraven told them to leave right away and they both were leaving fast as they could and they were disappeared right away. When there were three figures who were walking here right away and make them both seen there was a graveyard of these two figures who were die there...and this is where the legend of Viktor and Markus who dies there because the Lycans attacks.

Amelia: "This right here, (Y/N)....is where Viktor and Markus was here." She said to (Y/N) and make the protagonist vigilante who was stood right there and watching at the graveyard where Viktor and Markus was laying there and then (Y/N) ask her.

(Y/N): "So these two are the ones who were fighting Lycans in the century for long time ago?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then she was begin to explaining to (Y/N) about the detail and then (Y/N) was listening the story as quiet well and make him was looking at the grave where these two living there. Then (Y/N) was notice there is something else over there and make (Y/N) was narrow his eyes at where the grave really is and make (Y/N) was saw there was a bloods on the ground.

Amelia with Selene who notice (Y/N) seen something over there right away and the vampiress council was turn her head to look at him and she said.

Amelia: "Something wrong, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Open the door right now." He said to her and make her was do what she say and she opened it and then (Y/N) with Amelia and Selene went in there and the three of them saw there was a blood down on the ground and make them both were surprise and worries also (Y/N) was seen this and make him was kneel down on the ground. Then (Y/N) use his right hand touch down at the bloods comes from the ground and make (Y/N) was touching it and with his black leather gloves.

(Y/N): "Does anyone come down here and doing this, Amelia?" He asked her.

Amelia: "No, I don't know...but whatever or whoever doing this...I'll need to find out." She said to (Y/N) and make him was got up from the ground and he turn his head to look at Amelia and he thinking and sense something in his head and he said.

(Y/N): "Amelia, I think we have a traitor in here...and this isn't good for what I suggest about." He said to her and make her heard this and she nod her head right away and then (Y/N) was looking back at the ground and who was responsible doing this...but he seen the bloods was confuse him and then (Y/N) just feeling it like he know who was behind this....Kraven....soon he will confront Kraven.