Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

The city and mankind was safe.

Without this world that they both are going to die...but there was a great hero...a real hero who was stood right there on the rooftop's building...a man or maybe demon. (Y/N) (L/N) is the Ghost Rider who fought for freedom and avenge for innocent people that (Y/N) was become a real her for this world and he sworn to protect the mankind away from the evil and then he had someone else who stood beside with him.

Selene/The Death Dealer Vampire.

She was his lover and she know the truth about what Viktor did and she will not forgiving him for what he did to her parent and she thank for (Y/N) to avenge her parent for her and now this world had protection by (Y/N) who save the innocent people and fighting those evil monsters and demons this is how he send them to the hell where they belong to.

(Y/N) with Selene are going living longer to be immortal and also Amelia, Erica, and Nevan are going to be with him too...they want to be with him because they choose his side of humanity and now...all everything that he was done and now he become a good man...and all he had to do is...fight and survive and killing more of these Lycans and vampires.

...

...

...

(Y/N): "My name is...(Y/N) (L/N)...and I am the one who walk through the worlds....I'm Ghost Rider...The King Of Hell."

...

...

...

...

The End.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "*LAUGHING*"