Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in his room from the apartment and make him just sat on the chair by himself and then he was chilling little bit and make him was holding his cup of drink right over there and he was just drink the whiskey by himself and make (Y/N) just sat there and chilling little bit and watching the TV about the breaking new that (Y/N) just heard and make him heard the whole things for what he was heard of it. Then he saw the TV Breaking News was talking about the killing with strikes comes from (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and attacking those enemies of Lycans back there by himself and showing them without mercy.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...looks like they were thinking about me being a hero right now.*" He thought himself and make him was remembered about the flashback of himself in the hell when he went to the hell and make (Y/N) remembered at it and he definitely killing all of these demons and then Mephisto for what (Y/N) is gonna kill him right away.

(Y/N): "*Mephisto was escape...but he is somewhere and I need to find him and kill him immediately before he tries to going back get his throne back.*" He thought himself and Nevan who was appeared beside with (Y/N) and she was sat next with him and put her hand on his hand and she asked him.

Nevan: "Are you worrying about Mephisto again?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course, that slippery bastard was escape away from me when I took over the throne by myself...now I need to find him and kill him where he was stood right there and I'll burning his soul first that won't let him escape away from it." He said to her and make her sigh out little bit and she said.

Nevan: "I see....but you know me and you...being the rulers of hell were taking care of these demons and make them serve us.~" She said to (Y/N) and he was sigh little bit and then the succubus asked (Y/N).

Nevan: "So how is your darling death dealer vampire?~" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's fine...but anyway Selene was in her hideout and she was definitely going to be training more to become an assassin and hunting every last one of these motherfuckers by herself." He said to her and make her was smile little bit and then she kisses him in the cheek and then she goes back to the hell's kingdom right away. When (Y/N) was sat there and chilling by himself and thinking about what he want to do...but he thinking flashback for what he really remembered about he was in the hell and fighting some demons who were stood on his ways.

In Flashback.

(A/N: Imagine Carter as (Y/N) fighting at these monsters as demons who were come at him.)

When (Y/N) was slaughtering many of these demons who were tries to kill him and then there he was stood on the dead bodies of these demons by himself.