Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken

3rd POV:

Back to Kraven.

When Kraven with his death dealer members are in the vehicle limo and they both were begin to moving out to somewhere else in this city by themselves and they need to get away from (Y/N)...and that's right Kraven know the bastard will come for him and prepare to killed him right away and he will burning his soul and punish the sins for what he did is betraying his own kind.

Kraven: "I hope this will be right about it." He said to himself.

Death Dealer 1: "S-S-Sir, I-I-I-I think w-w-we have a big problem." He said to Kraven.

Kraven: "What?!? What is it that you-" He tries to said and he turn around to look and saw something chill his corpse and shiver little bit and make him saw there was...him...yep, him is coming for Kraven right away.

When Kraven saw there was Ghost Rider...and yep (Y/N) was in his Ghost Rider form and he drove his hellcycle goes faster and more faster to chasing Kraven where he was in the limo that he just saw (Y/N) arrive right on the time. Then Kraven saw (Y/N) driving his bike goes fastest as speedster to caching up with Kraven right away and make him was begin to chasing at him and not gonna stop until (Y/N) want some answer at him.

 Then Kraven saw (Y/N) driving his bike goes fastest as speedster to caching up with Kraven right away and make him was begin to chasing at him and not gonna stop until (Y/N) want some answer at him

Kraven: "Shit, not him...not him...not him!" He said to himself.

Death Dealer 2: "W-What are we gonna do?" He asked Kraven.

Kraven: "D-D-Don't just stand there, idiot!!!!! Take him out now!!!!!!" He shout out to the death dealer members and make the others turn their heads to look at each others and make them both gulped down on their throats and then they both grab their weapons that they were holding assault rifle, submachine gun, pistol, and rocket launcher for what they really need.

Now (Y/N) was driving his hellcycle goes faster 

When (Y/N) was seen there were three members of Death Dealer have their guns out and make them both aiming their weapons at (Y/N) and begin to firing their shots at (Y/N) and which turn out that it wasn't work that way

When (Y/N) was seen there were three members of Death Dealer have their guns out and make them both aiming their weapons at (Y/N) and begin to firing their shots at (Y/N) and which turn out that it wasn't work that way. Then (Y/N) notice there was a member of death dealer was holding the other weapon for what he carrying it with him and it is a...rocket launcher and make (Y/N) notice at it and he said.