Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) kill Lucian and took the soul and burning it and this make (Y/N) was surprise for what he seen the memories of Lucian was in century ago and make him remembered about what happened and he saw the whole century....Viktor who was behind this all about. Then other memory for what (Y/N) can see the whole things that he was saw...Viktor who is the one who killed Selene's parent...i-i-it was all lies...all everything lies...that wasn't a claw marks on the bodies of Selene's parent and this make (Y/N) is been pissing off that Selene was been tricked by Viktor who behind this all about.

When (Y/N) grab the amulet from Lucian and he take it in his hand and he was put it in his jacket's pocket and make him was sigh out little bit and he was frustrated and little bit to be angry right now. After (Y/N) was done with Lucian and make him was throw the body of Lucian down on the ground and the body from him was start to burning and keep burning up right away and then (Y/N) finally end Lucian's life and the leader of Lycanthropy was gone far away form here.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "VIKTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DEATH TO ME, VIKTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out in anger with his flames engulfed lot of more that he feeling become rage and more rage that he...

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "VIKTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DEATH TO ME, VIKTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out in anger with his flames engulfed lot of more that he feeling become rage and more rage that he was totally pissing off. Then (Y/N) was finally calm for himself and make him was stood right there and then he felt lot of rage inside his body and when he heard his phone ringing and make him was slowly to transform to his human form.

(Y/N): "Selene." He said and he was grab his phone and answer at it.

Selene: "(Y/N)? Where are you? Did you-"

(Y/N): "I found the Lycan's den...and they are dead already, Selene. I kill them all." He said to her.

Selene: "I see....Lord Viktor is return back right now...Kraven is the one who woke him up and now...he is going to find Lucian that you were there...you need to leave before-"

(Y/N): "What? Before he show up and gonna kill me...but you think the lycans the one who kill your own parent, Selene. Viktor was the one who massacre your parents in the century ago." He said to her and make her was surprise for what she really heard for what (Y/N) just say and then she was asked (Y/N).

Selene: "W-What are you talking about? Make sense, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Come to my place, Selene....I'll explain the whole things about what Viktor was been hiding to you and lying to you. Trust me...you gonna witnesses the whole things." He said to her and make him was end the call right away and then (Y/N) will waiting for her come here right away. After Selene was arrive right on the time and make her was saw the massacres and carnages of these Lycans and they both were slaughters and torn apart off by (Y/N) was killing many of them all...and Selene seen how the work for what (Y/N) just made was become killing machine.