Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider

3rd POV:

Next Week Later.

At Night.

When (Y/N) was in the London city and he told Selene that he need her to be with him and then the two of them were driving out and begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and (Y/N) with Selene were searching for the enemy that they need to kill is Markus and William...the twin brother that they both gonna kill and hunt the two of them down.

(Y/N) was with Selene were chilling by themselves and make them both driving out to somewhere else and then they both heard the text message comes from the phone that someone send a message to the two of them...it was Markus and he want the two of them were there fast as they could and that's what he want the two of them get there fast as they could and turns out that they don't seen him is coming.

???: "Hello, you two...." He said to them and make (Y/N) with Selene turn around to look and they both saw him...is here...and yep that prick is here....Marcus who was made it right on the time...he had a orange hair with tie up behind his hair back and eyes glowing up with blue.

he had a orange hair with tie up behind his hair back and eyes glowing up with blue

Marcus Corvinus.

Marcus Corvinus was a member of the Corvinus Clan, the progenitor of the entire Vampire species, as well as a Vampire Elder. He was the main antagonist of Underworld: Evolution, along with his twin brother William Corvinus, the first Werewolf. He is one of the sons of Alexander Corvinus.

Born at some point in the mid to late 5th century, Marcus was one of the three known sons of Alexander Corvinus and his wife Helena, and the identical twin brother of William. Like his twin brother, Marcus inherited the Corvinus Strain in its active form, which had previously transformed his father into the first Immortal. Marcus shared a strong bond with his twin brother, whom he was closer to than anyone.

According to the prologue in the Rise of the Lycans novelization, both twins, overconfident due to the knowledge of the fact that they were both immortal, would go out riding at night, with the belief that nothing could hurt them. One such night, while the twins were riding through the paths of the dark forests of the Carpathian Mountains, they were beset by a huge, black furred rabid grey wolf, lunging out at them from the shadows of the trees. The wolf first attacked Marcus, who was unable to defend himself due to his panicking horse.[2] William jumped in front of it and was able to kill the wolf with his sword, but not before it bit his wrist through his chain mail in its death throes. Marcus took his twin to a nearby inn to have his wounds seen to, but as the night wore on, William became seriously ill, developing a high fever, and was racked by convulsions. The Corvinus Strain present in William's body reacted in an immune response with the rabies virus and the wolf's DNA deposited by the wolf's bite, causing it to mutate, changing William's entire physical composition. Before the night was through, William had become the first Werewolf.

While William was bitten by a wolf and became the first Werewolf, Marcus was later, for still unknown circumstances, bitten by a rabid bat, mutating his Corvinus Strain with the bat DNA, resulting in his transformation into the first Vampire and the progenitor of the entire Vampire species.