Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga

3rd POV:

In Lycan's Territory Hideout.

When there was a lab experiment for what the Lycan was testing at it and then there was a scientist who was testing the bloods comes from the other males were hanging there and they both were kidnapped...and these men are the several victims who was been kidnapped by the Lycans and take them away from their own families. The mad scientist who want to test everything that he had and it doesn't work that way and there was no bloods of vampire and werewolf combine together...and become hybrid...but he was been looking it up for few years and didn't expected to see it.

???: "How's it going with the lab experiment, doc?" He asked him and this man who was appeared by himself...he is the leader of Lycans and he had a long brown hair and he had a beard from what he had on his face.

His name is Lucian...The Leader Of Lycans.

Lucian/The Leader Of Lycans

Lucian was a Lycan who appears in Underworld, Underworld: Evolution, and Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. He was an antagonist in Underworld and the main protagonist of Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

He was the progenitor of the lycans and the leader of the lycan resistance since the times of Viktor's enslavement. Lucian was also the lover of the Vampire Sonja and was largely a catalyst of the events of all Underworld films.

Lucian is shown to be a charismatic and noble man, with good leadership skills. He cares deeply for his fellow Lycans and even, by extension, their bestial cousins, the Werewolves. He has become very skilled at reigning in his temper and keeping his emotions in check over the years. As a younger man, Lucian was less worldly and more submissive, obeying Viktor's orders without question and defending the Vampire clan. He states that he bore them no ill will over this, presumably believing this to be the 'natural order' of things, although he desired for Lycans to be better treated and wished for his loyalty to the Vampires to be acknowledged. Overtime, however, Lucian became increasingly disillusioned and sought to escape from his life of slavery. At the same time, though, he didn't want to abandon his Lycan brothers, feeling responsible for them. After Viktor betrays Lucian, he finally realizes that he will never win the Vampires' respect and becomes determined to free his people and reach their full potential as a species.

???: "I'm afraid that I didn't find it, sir." He said to him.

Lucian: "It wasn't work...negative?" He asked him and make the doctor sigh out little bit and shook his head and make Lucian was mad and he is very mad that he tries to find the bloods of human and werewolf like combine...but it wasn't work that way and  then he was heard the sound of footsteps were coming here. There was a bald African man who was came here...and he is a second command of Lycanthropy...he was holding the body of Lycan that it was been shots and stabs too.

Lucian: "Raze..." He said to him.

" He said to him