Abilities

"alright students today we will taste your powers. Get ready " the teacher said.

The dark princes and the light prince were there. They would also taste their special ability.

"Alright then it's time for the princes to use their powers and their special abilities"
"Dark prince Bang Chan, please come" the teacher said and bang Chan walked there.

Chan then use he's first power. He used he's dark aura. Some light students felt sick of the dark aura. Then he transform into a dragon. The dragon was black and really big. Some students had to stay back so he won't hit them. Then he transform into a wolf who was also black. He was actually really big for a wolf. Then he got back to his human form and used his last power dark fire. You might wonder what this is? It's basically black fire.

"Alright prince Chan. Now please use your special ability" the teachers said.

Chan take a deep breath, then he go and touch a flower. He killed it. The flower was now gone in the ground.

"Death touch! Amazing. Thank you prince Chan you can go back"
"Dark Prince Minho please come"

Minho then used he's power. Horns and black wings come out of him. A demon. He then used his black magic. It's kinda like Bang Chan's dark aura.

"Ummm..... alright please prince Minho use your special ability"

Then Minho closed his eyes. As he open them again he stared at one light student. The student become powders and fell to the ground.

"D-death eyes......"
"Okay. Next dark prince Changbin please come up"

Changbin then transferred into a dragon.
He then opened his eyes which was now dark. His eyes can basically make a person sick.

"Prince Changbin. Now please use your special ability."

Then Changbin used his special ability. Fire. It's not like Chan's. It's actually a normal fire but it's really powerful and can burn you in a second.

"Fire. Next dark Prince Hyunjin. Please come"

Hyunjin then also transferred as a demon like Minho and used his bloody eyes. He's eyes can make someone bleed in a second.

"Prince Hyunjin. Please use your special ability "

Then Hyunjin reached his arm out and draw in the air.

"Dark art. Fantastic! Dark Prince Han please come "

Han also transferred as a demon. Then used his black aura. It's not like Chan's. Chan's aura is more powerful.

"Now prince Han use your special ability"

With that Han reached his hand out and then dark electricity come out.

"Dark electricity. Impressive! Dark Prince Seungmin. You next please come."

Seungmin transforms into a dragon. Which was also black. He then used his other power. Explode. He explode the forest that was behind the teacher.

"A-ah. Now prince Seungmin. Use your special ability "

Then Han throw something on Seungmin. Seungmin without knowing our watching he catch what Han throw him.

"Danger sense. Dark Prince Jeongin. Please come"

Jeongin transform into a demon. He also used he's other power. Dark control. He controlled the day and make it dark.

"Uhh...... Prince Jeongin. Use your special ability "

Jeongin used he's special ability. Dark places. That means that he can make a place really dark for a long time. Or go to a dark place and he can see threw the dark.

"Dark places. Now light prince Felix. Please come here"

Felix walked there. The students were already scared of the dark princes powers and abilities. But they were also curious about the light princes power.

Felix then transferred into an angel. He reached his hand up and make the day sunny again. He whistle and then a tiger come. The students got scared but the tiger actually go to Felix. He start talking with the tiger. Then after some time the tiger left. Felix stand up and walked to the flower Chan destroyed. He used water and his flower power to make the flower alive again. The flower grow up even more beautiful than it was before.
He walked into the person Minho killed. He got down next to him and healed him. The light student come back to life like that. He looked at Felix surprised and Felix give him a small smile and then start walking towards the teacher.

"Wow....... alright now please use your special ability prince Felix."

Felix reached his arm out as he use his light control. He can make a dark person burn in a second. He closed his eyes. And when he opened the again his eyes start changing colours. Also then he used his other ability. Love shots. He can make someone fall in love with him in a second.( He doesn't need a ability to do that🤭).

"Light control...eyes feeling and... love shots? Three abilities...... amazing" the teacher, the students but also the dark princes were surprised.

The light prince have three special abilities!? That's explain why he's so powerful.

'ahh so that's why he's eyes are changing colours.....' the dark princes thought.