another one?........

8 years later (time skip again)

It's been fourteen years that the dark kings and the queen are together and married. They are living happily with their kids and ruling their kingdom.

Their people obviously adore the royal children.

Their parents is visiting to them one time every month.

Their children also grown a lot. They are actually all like their father. Their powers, their personalities, everything.

The kids really love their parents. But mostly their mum. Who they actually want for themselves.

So the kids have been 'fighting' with their dads for their mum. Cause they want their mum's attention.

Their dads have been training them for a long time. How to protect people and the kingdom. But mostly the person they want to protect is their mum.

Which is actually amazing how they are so protective over their mum.

"Gyeong, Eun, Ye Joon, Jun Ho, Yeol, Taelli, Chaemi come here darlings!" Felix said to his children.

"Coming mummy!"

"Hey loves you ready?" Felix asked his children.

"Yeah mummy!"

"Alright come on then let's go" Felix walked inside his room with his children following him.

Felix and his children sit on his bed.
"My loves..... You know I love you right?"

"Of course mummy!"

"I wanna ask you something...."

"What is it eomma?" Ye Joon asked.

"Are....are you all angry at me?" The kids were confused.

"Why would we be mamma?" Taelli asked.

"Cause you four are fourteen and.... And I have a one year old..... Kids your age would be mad at their parents....."

"Eomma..... We are not mad. We would never be! We don't mind having more siblings even in this age!" Gyeong said.

"Really?" The kids nodded.

"Of course mummy!" Chae said.

"Even.....even if I tell you I'm pregnant again?....." The kids were shocked.

"Eomma....you are pregnant?" Jun Ho asked and Felix nodded.

"I'm sorry sweetheart.... I didn't mean to. I just it was unexpected....." Felix start crying.

"Oh mamma. It's alright! Don't cry!" Yeol said.

"Yeah eomma! We love you! We are going to be big siblings again!" Ye Joon said cheerfully.

Felix smiled. "Thank you my darlings. I love you" he kissed all his kids sweetly.

"Do daddies know?" Chae asked.

Felix shook his head.
"I don't know what are they going to do when I tell them"

"Don't worry mummy! I'm sure they be happy about it!" Yeol said.

"Happy about what?" The kids and Felix were startled by the sudden voice.
They turned around and show the dark kings standing there confused.

"H-hubbys"
"Darlings go to your rooms please"

"Okay mummy......" The kids got up from the bed and went to their rooms.

The dark kings walked and sit on the bed around Felix.

the light prince ! Skz x Felixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें