found them

A month past and the queen and the royal kids were still missing.
The dark kings were losing their cool. They weren't eating nor sleeping. I mean how could they when their family is out there on the cold all alone?

Their parents have been begging them to eat something or rest but of course they are not listening.

They won't do any of that if their Felix and their kids will be found.

"A month. It's been a freaking month and we still haven't find them!" Jeongin screamed hitting his hand on the desk.

"Where are they? Why can't we found them? Are they even okay?" Those are the questions that been popping on their heads.

"I don't know. Fuck no one know were they are." Chan said trying to keep his cool.

"When are we gonna find them!? They are outside all alone in the cold. No eating or drinking! How could we let this happen!?" Hyunjin screamed.

They were in pain. They were thinking the worst that might happen to Felix and the kids.

They really wish that they are okay but they also start thinking the worst.

They don't understand how could they not found them after a whole month of trying.

Will they even find them? Are they even alive?

"Still no sign of the queen or the royal kids" a soldier said.

"We've been trying to find them for a really long time but they are nowhere to be found. What should we do?" Another soldier asked.

"I don't know"

"Hey.... Let's check this place" a soldier pointed something behind the forest.

"Why there? That's a dead place of the planet. Why would they be there?"

"Let's just go. We haven't looked there yet"

The five soldiers walked there and start stretching for Felix and the kids.

"Omg! My queen!" A soldier screamed.

All the soldiers turned and looked at their queen who was on the ground lining on a broken thing with his kids sleeping on his arms.

"Omg! We found them let's take them to the kings now!"

One soldier picked up Felix and the other four take the kids.

They all run back to their horses to go back to the castle as soon as possible.

"Dears you have to eat something!" Changbin's mum said but the dark kings weren't listening to them.

They were in the throne room.

"You guys can't keep doing this! Felix won't be happy if he show you like this!" Hyunjin's mum said.

Just then the door was fully opened by a soldier.

"Kings! They found them! They found the queen and the royal kids!!!!"

The dark kings looked at the soldier surprised.
"Where are they!?" Jisung asked.

"They are coming right now! They said that the royal kids are fine but the queen is really bad sick so they are coming as soon as possible!"

Their heart were bumping to fast when they heard that Felix was not okay.

Just then four soldiers run to the throne room. They had the royal kids in their arms.

"Kings!"

The dark kings take their kids in their arms hugging them tightly not wanting to let them go.
"Omg.... You guys are okay.... Thanks god" Chan said while hugging all his kids.

Then another soldier come to the throne room.

The one who was carrying the queen.

"My kings! The queen!-"

The dark kings immediately give their kids to their parents and run to Felix.

The soldier put Felix down and went away.

"Lixie....." Minho said cupping Felix's face.

Felix looked so pale. He's shaking to much from the cold. He also look really weak.

"Someone call the doctor!!" Seungmin said.

The doctor comw to check on Felix and the kids.

The dark kings and their parents were waiting for the doctor worried.

After sometime the doctor come out and the dark kings jumped from their sits.

"How are they!?" Changbin asked.

The doctor sighed.
"The kids are actually fine. They haven't been eating much than fruits. Other than that it looks like the queen was breastfeeding them all so they won't starve which actually helped their health.
But the queen isn't really good. He hasn't been eating well. He also only ate some fruits. He's body grown weak cause he was using his powers all the time to protect the kids. But also with the fact that he wasn't eating well and for always breastfeeding all the kids.
He also might have suffered from the cold but he will be fine. They all might sleep longer than you think, mostly the queen.
It's actually normal. Don't try to wake them up on your own.
Other than that after they woke up give them something to eat and let the queen wear worm clothes."

"Thank you sir" Minho said.

"Of course that's my job " with that the doctor left.

The dark kings start thinking about what he told them about Felix. He's been breastfeeding all their kids so they won't starve and have been protecting them while they were away.
They were actually not surprised but impressed by what Felix done only for their kids.

'please wake up soon......'