missing

Three days past and the royal family was on their way back to their kingdom.

But a big storm got on the way.
They couldn't see anything on their way.
They all tried to hold onto eachother and use their power to protect themselves.

But when a big lighting was going to hit the kids Felix used his special ability and get Infront and protect his children but got kicked out along with his children far away from the dark kings.

"FELIX!!!!" the dark kings screamed cause they couldn't find Felix nor the kids.

They tried to find them on the big storm but it was no use. They were nowhere to be found.

But they didn't give up they tried for hours and hours to find them but still there was no sign of Felix or their kids.

The soldiers who find them finally managed to get them back to the kingdom after the storm cool down.

Everyone was ready to welcome them but the kingdom was silent when they saw the dark kings with their heads low.
They then realised that their queen and the royal kids weren't with them.

Everyone start feeling really sorry for the dark kings. But they were also scared by how the dark kings auras was around ready to kill whoever got on their way.

When they got back to their castle they start getting all the soldiers to go and find their family.

They also send their parents letters and told them to send all their soldiers too to go find Felix and the kids.

When the parents heard what happened they immediately run to the dark/light kingdom only to find the dark kings there sitting lifeless while they were all crying.

The parents went to try to comfort their sons even though they knew that it was no use.

Felix's parents were also crying since their son is missing along with his kids.

All the soldiers were everywhere trying to find Felix and the kids.

Meanwhile Felix and the kids.

"Mummy..... mummy!!!" Felix wake up and start coughing.

He opened his eyes and show all his kids above him trying to wake him up.

"W-what happened?" He asked.

"We don't know mummy....... We don't know where we are..... Daddies are not here" Felix immediately jumped up and looked around.

He didn't know where he was either.
He then realised that all his kids were crying.

"No no no don't cry mummy is here okay? Mummy will protect you all everything is gonna be alright I promise" he quickly take all his kids in his arms to calm them down.

All the kids after an hour fall asleep.
'hubbys...... please come find us...... I don't know where we are.......' Felix prayed again.

"Where are they!? It's been two fucking days!!!" Hyunjin screamed in danger.

It's true. It's been two days already since the queen and the royal kids were missing.

Their parents stayed on the castle until they know that Felix and the kids are back safe.

The dark kings haven't slept for two days. They just couldn't sleep knowing that their wife and their kids are out there all alone without a place to go.