got you back...

"Have you found anything?" Hyunjin asked and Jisung shake his head.

They have been trying to find Felix again for two days now.

The kids were have been asking for their mum but they know that he got kidnapped.

They were actually really angry and their dads for not protecting their mum.

"Wait-I found something" Jisung said and they all went around him.

"He is..... At the dark side. On a abounded house."

"What? What is he doing there?" Chan asked.

"Someone kidnapped him..... It's........
Woojin"

"WHAT!?" Changbin screamed in anger.

"Omg! We have to go! Now now now!" Minho said pushing them all out of the door.

"Mary, Anna, Aira take care of our children while we are gone!" Seungmin said.

"Will do my kings!" The maid said bowing at them and went to look after the royal kids.

The dark kings run into their horses and run to the place were Felix was.

------------------------------

They broke the door of the abounded house and run inside.

"FELIX!!" Jeongin screamed.

They start running around the house to find Felix but he was nowhere to be found.

Until they went to the basement and hear cries and screams from their which made them scared and angry cause they knew that they belong to Felix.

"FELIX!" Jisung screamed opening the door and all of the run inside.

"W-wait! Don't-" Felix tried to warn them but it was to late.

Their was a trap that Woojin made cause he knew that they would come.

They were now trapped with their hands behind their back on their knees.

"Hahaha.... What a nice sign" Woojin said walking in the room.
"I knew you would fell in my trap"

He walked towards Felix and put his hand on Felix's thigh.

"You know... I've been waiting to do something. But I was waiting until you all will come. To see everything" Woojin said as he uncuffed Felix's legs and picked him up sit on the chair and put Felix on his laps.

Felix knew what Woojin was going to do, he tried to stop him but it was useless.

Woojin took Felix's underwear off and opened Felix's legs more exposing everything.

He looked at Felix who start crying and trembling.

"Ow.... You want your husbands to look at you? I will make them to don't worry baby" Woojin said making the dark kings with his power to stop trying to broke from the trap and make them look up to look at what was happening.

Their eye widen when they show what Woojin was doing.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Chan said angrily.

"Can't you see? I'm gonna have fun with this beauty. He was supposed to be mine!" Woojin said.

"That's not true! You were just obsessed with him! That's why you didn't like when he rejected you because he loves us!" Minho said.

"It's your fault that he doesn't like me!" Woojin said.
"But that doesn't matter now cause you will see that he's mine. I will fuck him right Infront of you"