unexpected guest

After some months everything went back to normal.

Felix felt okay now. Everyone helped him a lot through this time.

The dark kings order two soldiers to be Felix's bodyguards so nothing bad will happen to him again.
They will never let anything else to happen to him.

They couldn't do that. They can't lost him again.

They love him to much to let him go just like that.

Right now they were sitting on the ground in the garden.

The kids were running around playing while Ji Hye was on Felix's arms sleeping.

"Lixie baby?" Jisung called.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?"

"M' fine hubby don't worry"

"You sure baby?"

"Yes hubby "

"Mama! Mama!" Chaemi screamed running to Felix.

"Yes love?" Felix asked.

Chaemi pulled out the flowers which she hide behind her back.
"For you!"

"For me?" Felix asked confused.

"Yeah! It's from Junnie!"

"Chaemi!!!!" Jun Ho whined.

"Awwww thank you baby... Come here" Felix said opening his arm for Jun Ho.

Jun Ho walked to his mum and back hugged him.

"My mama......." Jun Ho whispered.

"I am your mama baby... You don't have to be embarrassed "
"I love you" felix kissed Jun Ho's forehead.

"Noooooooo!! We also want mama!" The other kids screamed.

"Come here then" Felix said showing them a sweet smile and opened his arms.

The kids all run their and hugged their mum from every place they could.

"Are we invisible?" Minho asked.

"Stop being like that hubbys!" Felix said.

"They are taking all your attention!" Jeongin said.

"So?"

"We also want attention!" Seungmin said.

"I will give you some when the kids are gonna fall asleep "

Time skip

They were still in the garden after two hours.

The dark kings were playing with the kids while Felix was watching them with a lovely smile feeling his heart biting to fast and his eyes turning pink.

A soft pink.

They all though fallen asleep after some time next to Felix.

He was watching over them and was humming a song for them.

A song that they all absolutely loved.

It's a song for enemies to lovers.

How you started being enemies but ended up being together and have a family.

It's an amazing feeling that bought them all here today.

"Channie, Minnie, Binnie, Jinnie, Sungie, mong mong, Innie, Ginnie, Eunnie, Joonnie, Honnie, Yeollie, Taellie, Mimi, Hyennie........ I love you all so much...
More than anything in my life. I will never ever stop loving you all... I will love you forever.... I feel so lucky to have you all as my family...." Felix softly whispers.

Then a light showed up Infront of Felix.

"W-what? Mother of the light and dark?" Felix said watching her with wide eyes.

"Hello my child......" The woman smiled sweetly at him.

"I come here to give you my blesses " the woman said making Felix confused.

"I show how much you've been through in your life my child..... And I could see how much your husbands cared for you and loved you no matter what, just like you. You all made a family together and love each other more than anything.
I knew this would happen in the end.
I'm the one who broke the rules so you can marry the dark kings and stop the war between the two sides."

Felix looked at her surprised but was also waiting for her to continue.

"The reason why I'm here is for a decision I made. I knew you were the chosen one to stop everything between the two sides.
I'm here now to bless you and your family.
I, the mother of the two sides bless this family to forever be immortal" Felix looked at her even more shocked.

"W-what? Mother I......" Felix didn't know what he could say about this.

But he couldn't hold back his tears cause now.... They can seriously live forever together.

"Thank you...... Thank you so much mother" Felix said bowing his head a little.

"I should be thanking you my child, have a good life and continue being happy" the woman said as she disappeared.

Felix looked back down on his family. There is only one thing they all ever sweared.

'together forever'

And they will be together forever.... Nothing will break them apart, not this lovely family.

-------------

Felix told his hubbys and his kids about what the mother of the light and the dark said to him.

They were surprised by it but they also were thankful to the mother who give them a chance to be together forever.

Now not even death can tear them apart.

Nothing will ever do.

Cause they all love eachother and that will never change.

They will always be happy as long as they are all there with eachother.

There is something that made them be what they are today.

Love.

Their love for eachother is what brings them together and will never break it.

Their love is what win death.

And made the two sides stop the wars they had but live peacefully.

Bang Chan, Lee Minho, Seo Changbin, Hwang Hyunjin, Han Jisung, Kim Seungmin, Yang Jeongin, Bang Lee Seo Hwang Han Kim Yang Felix, Gyeong, Eun, Ye Joon, Jun Ho, Yeol, Taelli, Chaemi, Ji Hye........ The perfect family.

The end.

Ahhgjdvdhd, finally done!😭
I can't believe I'm done. I started this on September 24 and now it's January 18😃.
I'm gonna miss writing this though 😭
I really enjoyed writing this story 🥺.
Bye bye~