dress and crown

Felix got up early today. He couldn't sleep all night since he was scared. He make his crown put a dress and shoes on. He walked to the door and open it only to meet with seven guys standing there waiting for him.

"Omg! You guys scared me! Wait- why are you here?"

"We will be picking you up from your dorm and your classes." Jisung said.

"Ahh...... Really?"Jisung nodded.
"Oh.... Okay then"

"Come on let's go already" Hyunjin said and they all followed him.

Felix was between Jeongin and Changbin with Hyunjin Infront of him and Seungmin behind him, Minho, Jisung and Chan around him.

They all walked to the cafeteria and sit on their table. The students were all looking at them with wide eyes. The dark princes are at school early? And they come together with the light prince?

All the princes order their food ans start eating.

"ALL THE STUDENTS HEAR ME OUT! TONIGHT THERE WILL BE A PARTY! WEAR WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANT AND YOU CAN ALSO DRINK! ALAO YOU CAN COME WITH YOUR PARTNER! THANK YOU!"

"A party seriously? There is a monster out there and they want us to have party now?" Felic said annoyed.

"Well why not? I mean they do every year. There is no way that a monster is going to stop them from doing the party."  Seungmin said.

"Yeah but still........ Am I supposed to enjoy myself there?"

"Come on! You are the light prince! 'light' up a little" Minho said sarcastically.

Felix looked at him annoyed.
"You say one more word I'm gonna stab you with a flower"

"One more word"

"You little -"

"I'm really big actually"

Felix cheeks burned from blushing so much.
"Omg! You're such a pervert! I can't believe you're my future husband"

"See you will get my di-" Minho was cut off by a smack in his head.

"Ow... What the fuck Chan!"

"Stop it already Minho"

"Yeah Minho Hyung, look you made him blush!" Han said.

"Omg he's burning!" Jeongin said as he touched Felix's forehead.

"I swear to god I'm gonna use my power on you!" Felix said.

"Yeah really?" Han said sarcastically.

"Oh yea I will" flower start coming out of Felix's hand making everyone stop.

"Uhhh.......... Okay enough everyone. Felix please calm down now" Chan said nervously but Felix did calm down and shoved his hand away.

"So that means we don't have classes?" Felix asked and Chan nodded.

"Yeah so you can get ready for the party"

"Omg! I have to go to my room and make my dress! And my crown! Oh god! I don't have much time!" Felix panicked and the dark princes just blinked.

"What?" Han asked confused.

"Make you're dress and crown?" Minho asked.

"Well duh! What else am I gonna wear?"

"Why don't you just buy one? And how the hell do you make you're own crown?" Hyunjin asked.

"No! I make my dresses and crowns with a little bit of my powers, so I don't need to buy any dresses. I just need time to make them." The were amazed by the light prince words.

"Really?"Seungmin asked and Felix nodded.

"But know I don't have much time! Why didn't one of you don't me huh!?"

"You never asked." Jeongin said.

"You- you know what nevermind. I just go to my dorm."

"Why?" Changbin asked.

"To start making my dress"

"Wait we take you there" Minho said.

"Then get your lazy asses up already!"

"Don't disrespect your elder " Jeongin said.

"I'm sorry. Then Hyungs get your lazy asses up already!"

The sighed and got up.

Felix was now on his dorm making his own dress.

'what should I make~? I want something that they( the dark princes) will like!- wait what!?- Felix! Are you stupid!? Don't fall in love with them!' Felix though and now he was blushing.

Then an amazing idea come to his head and he started making his dress.

Midnight.

"Omg I'm finally done!" Felix said to himself.

He looked at the dress proudly.
"It's.... really beautiful."

"And I should go to sleep now. "

'hope everything will be alright tomorrow ' he thought and like that he fell asleep.

Felix's dress and crown.

Will it actually going to be a good day though? What dress did Felix make that the dark princes would like?