Get better soon

Three days past and nor the royal kids or the queen have woken up.

The dark kings were checking on them all the time. They wanted to wake them up but they followed the doctors order.

And then finally after so many days the kids woke up.

"D-daddies......." Eun said.

The dark kings immediately run and hugged their kids.

"Your awake... thanks god" Jisung said.

"W-where's mama?" Ye Joon asked.

The dark kings looked at eachother but didn't say anything.

"Where's mama!!" Taelli screamed.

All the kids started crying wanting their mum.

The dark kings panicked. They take the kids in their arms and take them to Felix's room.

When the kids looked at the bed they show their mum laying there not moving an inch.

"Mummy" Chaemi said.

All the kids run (Ji Hye on Gyeong's arms) to their mum trying to wake him up.

"Mummy! Mummy! Please! Please wake up!!!!" Yeol screamed.

"Please....please......"  Jun Ho said.

"EOMMA!/MAMA!/MUMMY!"

Felic start coughing making everyone surprised.
"Eomma!" Gyeong said.

All the kids immediately throw themselves in their mum who hugged them weakly.

"Omg......where are we?" Felix weakly asked.

"We're home mummy" Yeol said.

"R-really?"

"Yes eomma..... Daddies are here" Gyeong said as all the kids got up from their mum.

Felix looked around the room and found his husbands there standing looking at him.
"Omg......you.....you found us......come here" Felix was really weak but he wanted his husbands in his arms right now.

The dark kings went to Felix and hugged him tight.
"We're sorry baby....we couldn't find you early " Jisung said.

"I....I was scared......I was alone there again......I..... tried my best to keep them healthy.....I" Felix started crying.

"We know love.... We know everything you did for them. You did amazing baby, don't worry everything fine now. You're here... Everything will be okay" Jeongin said.

Everyone was glad that the queen and the royal kids come back safe.

Felix was really weak after he wake up so the dark kings have been taking care of him. He also went back to breastfeed Ji Hye. The poor baby hasn't been drinking milk for a month so he was drinking even more now.
Also the kids were fine after all and they were also helping their mum who could do much.
No even walk on his own.
So the dark kings have been caring him around and also feeding him.
He was always sitting on his bed.

He was also sick though because he suffered from the cold.
He's always wearing his husbands clothes since they are really comfortable for him to sleep with.

"Lixie baby are you okay?" Minho asked Felix who didn't look well.

"Hubby I can't..... I can't breathe......" Felix was trying his hardest to breathe but he couldn't.

"What!? Baby!? Lixie!? Look at me! Look at me okay!? Breath! Breath slowly! Follow me okay!? In and out.....in and out" Felix tried to follow Minho but there was only pain in his chest while he was trying to.

He start sobbing.
"Hubby!..... I can't..... I can't please...... h-help!!" Felix started gasping and coughing.

"FELIX!!!!!!" That's alert the other kings to come too.

"What happened!?" Chan asked but all the kings stare shocked at Minho and Felix.

Felix was on Minho's arms trying to breathe and Minho was trying to help him.

Seungmin went and call the doctor who arrived after some minutes.

"Okay my queen, can you breathe slowly?"

Felix shook his head.

The doctor put an oxygen mask on Felix to help him breathe.

Which actually helped cause after sometime Felix started breathing normally.

But he fall asleep.

"What was that about?" Hyunjin asked the doctor.

"Well it may be the shock that he got from what happened.
He have a fever so that's why it was mostly hard for him to breathe properly.
I left the oxygen mask here so whatever this happened again put it right in his face again. It will help him calm down and the he will probably pass out.
So it's nothing serious, you don't have to worry " the doctor assumed them.

"Thank you sir" Changbin said and the doctor left.

After some days Felix's fever cool down and he was getting back on his old self.

He was getting energetic and could move around without anyone's help.

That was good. The dark kings were worried at first but they know that Felix will be alright to walk all alone around again.

They were happy that he was getting better and better each day.

"Your gonna be mine....... Lee Felix"