welcome ♡

"hubbys~ where are you taking me!?" Frlic whined while being dragged by his husbands.

"You see baby" Jisung said.

Then Hyunjin opened the door Infront of them letting everyone walk inside.

Felix gasped and looked around the room with wide eyes. He placed his hand on his mouth.

"So.... do you like it kitty?" Minho asked. They were nervous cause they didn't know how felix would react.

"Of course I do! It's so amazing.... Did you guys make this on your own?"

"Of course doll but with help from our powers" Jeongin said.

"Wow, thank you I love you all so much!" Felix hugged them all and they were happy that felix liked the room for their kids.

"Han Jisung why thr the fuck did you eat my ice cream huh!? " the dark kings sigh.

Well Felix is now eight months pregnant. He's emotion are changing to quickly.

"I-....... I-I'm sorry hubby...." Now out of nowhere Felix start crying.

"Baby it's alright. No need to cry okay?" Jisung hugged Felix's waist comforting the younger and Felix nodded.

They have been dealing with the same thing for the past eight months. But they knew that it be difficult for the younger to control his emotions. So they get used to it.

"Angel, you need to stop walking around alone. We told you to call us when you need us. We're worried about you angel okay?" Hyunjin said and Felix nodded.

"I will... I'm sorry hubbys for how I act..."

" No Princess it's okay. We know you're not doing this on purpose and we won't be mad at you about that baby, you know we love you no matter what." Chan said.

"I know.... I love you too"
"Now can we cuddle please?" Felix asked cutely make his husbands heart melt.

"Of course sun"

All of them went close to Felix enough not to hurt the babies.

"AHH!!! HUBBYS!!!" Felix's husbands quickly rushed to Felix's room.

They found the younger on the bed holding his stomach while he was sweating and tears running out of his eyes.

"Pet what happened are you alright?" Seungmin asked.

"M-MY WATER B-BR-OKE!!" That was enough to make the kings panic.

Jeongin rushed to call the doctor, Jisung and Changbin run to take everything that they will need. Chan and Hyunjin tried and changed the sheets on Felix's bed with their powers. Seungmin run and inform the maids and the shoulder. Minho was sitting next to Felix comforting him as much as he can.

After some time the doctor rushed inside the room with three nurses.

Felix's husbands were across the room knowing that they can't be close to Felix while his giving birth.

"Alright my queen. I need you first to calm down and I eill tell you when to push"

Felix tried to calm down but his babies who were still inside his belly were trying to get out.

The dark kings used their sense to calm felix and the babies down and also make it easier for Felix to give birth.

"Alright now, push"

The whole castle were filled with Felix's screams and cries.

But after some times they heard other cries.

Felix let out a loud gasp when he finally give birth to his four children.

Two nurses take the kids to clean them and the other one cleaned Felix.

Then the nurses come with the four loyal kids in their arms.

"Congratulations my queen the third first borns are girls and the fourth one is a boy" they give them carefully to Felix.

Felix hold his four children in his arms (somehow). After the doctors left his husbands walked to Felic and sat around the bed.

Felix looked at them and smiled weekly.
His husbands returned the smile.

"Good job doll, we're so proud of you" Jeongin said.

"Come here~ I know you want to hold them" felix said as he carefully give the four babies to his husbands. When they carried one by one their children,they all start crying.

Felix have already breastfeed the kids. Felix put his babies one the beautiful bed that his husbands made.

As he turned around he was hugged by his husbands who were still crying.

"Thank you angel, for everything" Hyunjin said.

Felix hugged them back, as he start crying too.

"I love you" Felix told them anf kissed them all.

"We love you too my love" they said back.

"But wait- what about their names?" Jisung asked.

"Oh- I already picked" felix said.

"And what are they?" Chan asked.

"Gyeong, Eun, Ye Joon,Jun Ho"

"Their beautiful" Jeongin said and the others agreed.

Felix was really happy and so was his husbands welcoming their new family members. Even though Felix was really weak and tired he start taking care of them already.

His husbands were really proud of him. They watched him how much in pain he was but he still did it. They couldn't help but tear up when they hold their kids.

And that's only the beginning......